Just sayin' "howdy!"

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Leukarktos

Just sayin' "howdy!"

Post by Leukarktos » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:53 pm

It's been quite a while since I last posted here, and I wanted to drop in and say "hi" to you all. It's good to see that the NOM board is still alive and kicking!

I'm doing okay, mostly just working and living. Doing a little bit of volunteer work, watching movies, reading. Strangely, nobody is bothering me about church! It would be nice if the neighbors/ward showed some interest in being friends, but at least they're not bugging me to go to church or pay tithing, or whatever.

Looking forward to seeing my sister and BIL on Thanksgiving, though unfortunately my nieces will be with their father.

I hope all of you are doing well. TTYL

Leuk

HighMaintenance

Re: Just sayin' "howdy!"

Post by HighMaintenance » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:21 am

Hi Leuk!

I'm glad to hear life is treating you well.

Enjoy Thanksgiving!

Regards,
HM
Somewhere on a toilet wall I read the words 'You form a line to formalize the former lies.' And I finally saw the truth - Slipknot

GoodBoy

Post by GoodBoy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:48 pm

So nice to hear from you! I'm glad you are healthy and happy. Have a great week!
Always been the good kid, but I wanted to know more, and to find and test truth.

Corsair

Post by Corsair » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:51 am

It's good to hear from you.