Obnoxious behavior

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Korihor

Obnoxious behavior

Post by Korihor » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:00 pm

We Live in a rural-ish part of Phoenix.
Last night was a 50 year Bday party for one of our friends (in our ward)

I rode my off-road motorcycle with my son to their house for the party. It was outside and many people were already there.
So I put the bike in 1st gear and roared the engine as I pulled up their long dirt driveway.

I received many raised eyebrows from the group as My son and I walked to the backyard,, dressed in motocross clothes, to join the party.
Reading can severely damage your ignorance.

Lithium Sunset

Re: Obnoxious behavior

Post by Lithium Sunset » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:28 am

I'm sorry but this post is too cute knowing the fact that you want to do "naughty" things. Hope you're causing all the trouble you want haha.
"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

Corsair

Post by Corsair » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:55 am

Let us know when you do something really scandalous like walking into an LDS gathering drinking from a Starbucks cup.

Korihor

Post by Korihor » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:48 pm

Corsair wrote:Let us know when you do something really scandalous like walking into an LDS gathering drinking from a Starbucks cup.
The post was obnoxious, not scandalous behavior.

I'll post my scandals in another thread. ;)

HighMaintenance

Post by HighMaintenance » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:57 pm

My husband had to start (and rev) our boat for his friends during our Christmas party last weekend. It's got a 455 Olds Rocket. Windows rattled. Thankfully, most of our neighbors were at the party! :lol:
Somewhere on a toilet wall I read the words 'You form a line to formalize the former lies.' And I finally saw the truth - Slipknot

Korihor

Post by Korihor » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:02 am

HighMaintenance wrote:My husband had to start (and rev) our boat for his friends during our Christmas party last weekend. It's got a 455 Olds Rocket. Windows rattled. Thankfully, most of our neighbors were at the party! :lol:
"Like"

HighMaintenance

Post by HighMaintenance » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:32 pm

Korihor wrote:
HighMaintenance wrote:My husband had to start (and rev) our boat for his friends during our Christmas party last weekend. It's got a 455 Olds Rocket. Windows rattled. Thankfully, most of our neighbors were at the party! :lol:
"Like"
Years ago, he took a 1970 4-WD pickup and made it into a hot rod, 383 Stroker, 6-in lift, NOX, custom paint & interior. Neighbors hated that truck.

He had a few customers amongst the local constabulary that wanted to see what it would do. So they got all arranged down the road from his business one day. As he got on the road, he lit it up. They played like they were pulling him over when he blew by them. I can't remember what they clocked him at, but much back-slapping ensued. :lol:
Somewhere on a toilet wall I read the words 'You form a line to formalize the former lies.' And I finally saw the truth - Slipknot