NBA Player has Corona Virus ALL Season is suspended

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Apologeticsislying

NBA Player has Corona Virus ALL Season is suspended

Post by Apologeticsislying » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:13 pm

Just saw this on the news. Man our lives have CHANGED for the next 6 months, its getting real......get ready this is a roller coaster ride people.......not a joke, wish to hell it was.
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

1smartdodog

Re: NBA Player has Corona Virus ALL Season is suspended

Post by 1smartdodog » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:11 pm

I suspect all the economic and other fallout will cause much more damage to the average person than the virus ever could

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.”
― Thomas A. Edison

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:20 pm

1smartdodog wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:11 pm
I suspect all the economic and other fallout will cause much more damage to the average person than the virus ever could

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am afraid you are correct......
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

Thoughtful

Post by Thoughtful » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:45 pm

Me: we should cancel the family parties.
Family: IDK what else we would do...also Ive been buyimg tp and water, so.
Me: Grandma is old. We should social distance...We are 10 days behind italy.
Family: What do you mean? Dont panic, we wash our hands. It will be fine. Italy is a 3rd world country.
News: March madness is canceled
Family: We regret to inform you, Parties cancelled.