Dragon's Lair Watercolor painting

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Apologeticsislying

Dragon's Lair Watercolor painting

Post by Apologeticsislying » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:41 pm

This was for my daughter in honor of her book going best seller! I actually gave it to her for her birthday
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

AllieOop

Re: Dragon's Lair Watercolor painting

Post by AllieOop » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:55 am

Apologeticsislying wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:41 pm
This was for my daughter in honor of her book going best seller! I actually gave it to her for her birthday
Wow! You are amazing!!!

This is gorgeous :)
"There came a time when the desire to know the truth about the church became stronger than the desire to know the church was true."

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:02 am

AllieOop wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:55 am
Apologeticsislying wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:41 pm
Wow! You are amazing!!!

This is gorgeous :)
Thank you, it was a good challenge...... I have to start doing more of these.
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:37 am

Great! Are you going to tells us what her book is?
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:58 pm

Hagoth wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:37 am
Great! Are you going to tells us what her book is?
Katie Cross, "Miss Mabel's School for Girls," it's her first in what she called The Network Series, about fantasy, witchcraft, dragons, heroes, villains, you name it, she packed it all in the series! Look her up on Amazon, she's amazing!

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:35 am

Wow, that's excellent. Good for her!
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."