New Caricature VERY FUN SUBJECT

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Apologeticsislying

New Caricature VERY FUN SUBJECT

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:14 am

A fellow worker, who loves Jeeping and bow hunting, and she gets her elk, deer, and bear. She is very accomplished at it, so it's fun to depict her as a ditzy brunette hunter out there tearing it up! LOL. I have never had so much fun caricaturing as I did with this one. She won't see it until Monday, so consider yourselves privileged......GRIN!
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

Apologeticsislying

Re: New Caricature VERY FUN SUBJECT

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:16 am

Here is the actual caricature I did with the picture I used.
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:35 am

Awesome. Upon reading the description I was about to ask you how it is that you work with Sarah Palin.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:13 am

Hagoth wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:35 am
Awesome. Upon reading the description I was about to ask you how it is that you work with Sarah Palin.
Wow she actually does have Sarah Palin's look in a way doesn't she........

Hermey

Post by Hermey » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:56 am

Love it!

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:04 pm

Apologeticsislying wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:13 am
Hagoth wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:35 am
Wow she actually does have Sarah Palin's look in a way doesn't she........
But moreso, "loves Jeeping and bow hunting, and she gets her elk, deer, and bear."
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."