New Caricature of Sam Elliott

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Apologeticsislying

New Caricature of Sam Elliott

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:06 pm

The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

moksha

Re: New Caricature of Sam Elliott

Post by moksha » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:36 am

Kerry, if you submitted this to most metropolitan newspapers, my guess is you would hear back from them discussing being a guest cartoonist.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Apologeticsislying

Re: New Caricature of Sam Elliott

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:55 am

moksha wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:36 am
Kerry, if you submitted this to most metropolitan newspapers, my guess is you would hear back from them discussing being a guest cartoonist.
I had a professional caricaturist say its fun to do caricatures of caricatures, which is what this one is. I am not sure if I changed it 15% or not to avoid all copyrights. I did change up a LOT of things about it, but I'm happy for now as I learn and practice, to share them for free in public. It's the message that is important... I am not sure what the exactitudes of using digital art are when it comes to copyrights. I need to check into that. For now I am simply having terrific fun with it all coming up with my own views and interpretations.
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-