Priorities of President Trump

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Apologeticsislying

Priorities of President Trump

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:27 am

One of my 15 minutes sketches... heard him say this on the news. He's thinking entirely skee wompus and scattered. This man is an idiot.
https://ibb.co/Yf5GRdF
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

Hagoth

Re: Priorities of President Trump

Post by Hagoth » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:11 pm

He really said that?!
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

1smartdodog

Post by 1smartdodog » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:41 am

No he did not say it like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.”
― Thomas A. Edison

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:37 pm

He said lets pack the stadiums. The rest is my interpretation of the implication. He's a billionaire, and only wants one thing, to make more money. Billionaires don't care about us, its why we need to quit electing them. Its also an astonishing talent they have of suckering millions into actually believing the billionaires will take care of them if given enough power. This plague has proven otherwise.
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

1smartdodog

Post by 1smartdodog » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:51 pm

Billionaires or ideologues, take your pick.

“Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.”
― Thomas A. Edison

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:01 pm

1smartdodog wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:51 pm
Billionaires or ideologues, take your pick.

Right? It seems as if we have run out of anyone who NEEDS to be President........sigh.....