Keeping up with Trump

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
SaidNobody

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by SaidNobody » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:53 pm

moksha wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:36 pm
SaidNobody wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:27 pm
Trump 2,626 counties. By comparison, Clinton won 487.
Trump won 85% of the counties.
Hard to fit counties into voting booths. Voting is best done by people, even though Republicans have touted the slogan "one dollar, one vote" for a long time. Even Republicans support voting per dollar rather than acreage. Democrats support the concept of "one person, one vote".

The Special Council just subpoenaed records from Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger for their case of attempted election fraud against Trump. I would expect Georgia to subpoena Trump in the next few months. A conviction on all charges would strengthen his grip on the Republican Party.
Subpoenas, investigations, impeachments, convicted friends, reports, unrelated convictions, undisclosed with some blowers, dramatic lies, possible classified information, and accusations.

I honestly don't think any other man alive could have had so many accusations and came away clean. And not because they buried the laptop story but because they're simply isn't any evidence.

LSOF

Post by LSOF » Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:49 pm

The Repblican Senate declined to try the impeachments. It's not that he's so clean; he's the most corrupt president in living memory. Nixon was a meek and mild lamb compared to Trump.
"I appreciate your flesh needs to martyr me." Parture

"There is no contradiction between faith and science --- true science." Dr Zaius

Pastor, Lunar Society of Friends; CEO, Faithful Origins and Ontology League

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:20 pm

LSOF wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:49 pm
The Repblican Senate declined to try the impeachments. It's not that he's so clean; he's the most corrupt president in living memory. Nixon was a meek and mild lamb compared to Trump.
I watched the trials. Complete rubbish.

Just because the judge throws the case out for lack of a crime doesn't make the person guilty.

I'm saw a lot of corruption on both sides. But just like when Mike Tyson was found innocent, I accepted it, even if I didn't believe it.

The "whistle blower" was a close friend of the Obama's. I'm not even going to rehash it.

But I will say that if Trump is corrupt, we should just burn Washington to the ground. The corruption hated him. That includes Republican leadership.

moksha

Post by moksha » Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:31 pm

SaidNobody wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:53 pm
... but because they're simply isn't any evidence.
Having a voice recording of Trump asking Raffensperger to falsify the vote count in Georgia is like a recording of kidnappers demanding a ransom. It is even more damning since we knew it was Trump upfront. All the charges and evidence against Trump will be meticulously laid out. All the i's will be dotted and all the t's will be crossed. The documentary trail will be exemplary. Only Trumpian dupes would fail to see the evidentiary connections.

There is so much stuff that it would make sense to wrap it into a RICO charge.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

LSOF

Post by LSOF » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:15 pm

SaidNobody wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:20 pm
LSOF wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:49 pm
I watched the trials. Complete rubbish.

Just because the judge throws the case out for lack of a crime doesn't make the person guilty.

I'm saw a lot of corruption on both sides. But just like when Mike Tyson was found innocent, I accepted it, even if I didn't believe it.

The "whistle blower" was a close friend of the Obama's. I'm not even going to rehash it.

But I will say that if Trump is corrupt, we should just burn Washington to the ground. The corruption hated him. That includes Republican leadership.
You would deny the Earth is round, wouldn't you?

"There is no contradiction between faith and science --- true science." Dr Zaius

Cnsl1

Post by Cnsl1 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:55 pm

SaidNo isn't interested in facts. He's confused by facts. He prefers straw men and yeah butts.

And dude... "soiled women" who turn to prostitution because their husband left or is no good? Do you hear yourself? Soiled because she's no longer a virgin. Really?

I see why you like Trump, you misogynist dick.

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:03 pm

LSOF wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:15 pm
You would deny the Earth is round, wouldn't you?
You are so limited in vision.

We used to think the world was flat (or some of us did.) Then we thought it was round. Some theorists have suggested that it's a twisted lazy 8, where if you knew how you could step into the folds and appear on the other side of the world.

Technically, the world is flat. Gravity shapes the world. And gravity is flat around the world. Even space is flat along the surface. Of all the shapes that define the planet, round it is probably the least influential.

LSOF

Post by LSOF » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:26 pm

Holy s--t, they actually did it! They did some Obi-Wan Kenobi "What I told you was true — from a certain point of view" crap so they could sound slightly less ridiculous while saying the Earth is flat!

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:45 pm

moksha wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:31 pm
SaidNobody wrote:
... but because they're simply isn't any evidence.
Having a voice recording of Trump asking Raffensperger to falsify the vote count in Georgia is like a recording of kidnappers demanding a ransom. It is even more damning since we knew it was Trump upfront. All the charges and evidence against Trump will be meticulously laid out. All the i's will be dotted and all the t's will be crossed. The documentary trail will be exemplary. Only Trumpian dupes would fail to see the evidentiary connections.

There is so much stuff that it would make sense to wrap it into a RICO charge.
I had to look this up. Once again, despite having the recording, there is a lot of debate about what he said. He asked for Raffensperget to decertify the vote and also did about a million other people in every state of America. So they twist it every way they can to make it sound like "a threat." So what you have is "We'll dot our i's later." Seriously, every accusation has come from places that couldn't be validated. And while I have a hard time believing anyone can be that clean, I haven't believed those accusations.

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:53 pm

LSOF wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:26 pm
Holy s--t, they actually did it! They did some Obi-Wan Kenobi "What I told you was true — from a certain point of view" crap so they could sound slightly less ridiculous while saying the Earth is flat!
I do it for fun. I've flown around the world, and I know of the roundness. I intend to show you that the lines of reality aren't as solid as you think. Just because something is true one way doesn't mean it can't be real another.

moksha

Post by moksha » Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:52 pm

SaidNobody wrote:
I had to look this up. Once again, despite having the recording, there is a lot of debate about what he said. He asked for Raffensperget to decertify the vote and also did about a million other people in every state of America.
Doesn't matter how dishonest a million other Republicans might have been, it was Trump asking Raffensperger to falsify the vote count in Georgia. He committed that same crime in about six other states, so be glad that he is only being charged and convicted in Georgia.

BTW, if it was Trump telling that Herschel Walker story about Werewolves and Vampires, Trump's supporters would have declared it to be his best and most coherent speech.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:32 am

moksha wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:52 pm
SaidNobody wrote:
I had to look this up. Once again, despite having the recording, there is a lot of debate about what he said. He asked for Raffensperget to decertify the vote and also did about a million other people in every state of America.
Doesn't matter how dishonest a million other Republicans might have been, it was Trump asking Raffensperger to falsify the vote count in Georgia. He committed that same crime in about six other states, so be glad that he is only being charged and convicted in Georgia.

BTW, if it was Trump telling that Herschel Walker story about Werewolves and Vampires, Trump's supporters would have declared it to be his best and most coherent speech.
Did you see where you instantly went with this? Calling for desertification isn't dishonesty. It's saying that you did not trust the outcome and that it should be redone. He didn't ask for him to falsify anything. I remember this happened and at least six or seven states. Especially Wisconsin and Arizona and Pennsylvania. I know that here in Pennsylvania there's still working on some of that.

Right now my County they are trying to get a judge taken out of office who ran as a republican this last election then immediately switched his party to democrat.

Your belittling of our intelligence is how you maintain your illusion of righteousness.

moksha

Post by moksha » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:58 am

SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:32 am
Your belittling of our intelligence is how you maintain your illusion of righteousness.
You are the one pushing a load of Trump excrement.

It was Trump asking Raffensperger to falsify the vote count in Georgia. They have him on tape, so be glad that he is only being charged and convicted in Georgia.
-- Moksha

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:33 am

moksha wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:58 am
SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:32 am
You are the one pushing a load of Trump excrement.

It was Trump asking Raffensperger to falsify the vote count in Georgia. They have him on tape, so be glad that he is only being charged and convicted in Georgia.
You cannot falsify a vote. We accused Democrats of cheating but at least they used extra ballots that they pulled out from underneath tables or brought in truckloads. No one simply changed a digit on a paper.

So the idea that anyone could falsify the vote that way is ignorance? Trump was the highest authority in the land and he couldn't do anything like that. Why would he assume someone else could? You have it all wrong. You are listening to twisted events.

You guys think that just because you bring charges that there's actually a crime. I have a fairly decent sense of justice and every time you have brought charges against Trump they are childish and trivial.

Convicting his one time campaign manager of a simple tax fraud that equated to not putting a check mark on a page and then assuming the Trump must also be a criminal is was purely ridiculous. Everyone that was in that position did that kind of thing and no one had ever been convicted under that law. Yet you guys don't see anything fishy about that.

We could talk about when Hillary gave 20% of United States uranium resources to Russia. I know we're not talking about Hillary, but she did actual bad things and you don't seem to care. Or how Robert Mueller was caught red-handed doing the uranium deal with the Russians. Yet he was the one in charge of the Russian investigation.

I've shoveled shit most of my life. I won't stop now.

LSOF

Post by LSOF » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:43 pm

Justice for criminals of Trump's station is regrettably rare. I hope the current charges stick.

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:38 pm

LSOF wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:43 pm
Justice for criminals of Trump's station is regrettably rare. I hope the current charges stick.
We have been saying that for years. Except about Hillary, Wesley Clark, Joe Biden, Epstein, Robert Mueller, and so on.

I'm just asking someone to show me an actual crime. And then, if you can, does presidential immunity cover it?

See, if we are just casting accusations then there are a lot of people to cover. But if presidential immunity covers it, why even bring it up.

Richard Nixon resigned. He was never convicted of a crime.

moksha

Post by moksha » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:00 pm

SaidNobody wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:33 am
You cannot falsify a vote.
Yes, you can, especially when you tell the Georgia Secretary of State exactly how many votes to make up.
-- Moksha

moksha

Post by moksha » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:31 pm

A major announcement of Grift by Trump on Truth Social: $100 dollar Trump cards!!! Think of that when one of the conservative talking heads attack anything else. Their values are based on a house of Trump Cards.

You shall worship me and be grifted!
-- Moksha

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:45 pm

moksha wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:00 pm
SaidNobody wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:33 am
You cannot falsify a vote.
Yes, you can, especially when you tell the Georgia Secretary of State exactly how many votes to make up.
I missed the part the said how many votes to falsify.

LSOF

Post by LSOF » Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:38 pm

moksha wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:31 pm
A major announcement of Grift by Trump on Truth Social: $100 dollar Trump cards!!! Think of that when one of the conservative talking heads attack anything else. Their values are based on a house of Trump Cards.

You shall worship me and be grifted!
The cult is disappointed by this, thinking that his major announcement would have to do with their conspiracy theories, their warmed-over blood libels. Nope, it's just the guy with the golden toilet being the guy with the golden toilet.

Edit: I almost forgot, they're NFTs too! This is truly the most Trumpian thing Trump has ever done!