Keeping up with Trump

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
User avatar
moksha
Posts: 5126
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by moksha » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:26 am

Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:30 pm
But maybe you acknowledge that Trump is an asshole. If so, thats progress.
I think it is a bit of a reversal that you are acknowledging that Trump is an asshole. Let's add a Supervillain and someone not to be trusted with the Presidency. Trump encouraging Putin to invade a NATO country is further proof of that, on top of the 91 felony indictments.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Mayan_Elephant
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:06 am

moksha wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:26 am
Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:30 pm
But maybe you acknowledge that Trump is an asshole. If so, thats progress.
I think it is a bit of a reversal that you are acknowledging that Trump is an asshole. Let's add a Supervillain and someone not to be trusted with the Presidency. Trump encouraging Putin to invade a NATO country is further proof of that, on top of the 91 felony indictments.
At no point ever have I not considered Trump an asshole. Being an asshole makes him electable.

McConnell and Romney wish Trump would just do what Schumer wants Trump to do - but, Trump is an asshole. Trump is not there to be a tool for Schumer et al.
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

User avatar
moksha
Posts: 5126
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by moksha » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:08 pm

Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:06 pm
This here is why people want an asshole for president.
Offer them a corrupt dictator like Trump, eh?
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Mayan_Elephant
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:33 pm

moksha wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:08 pm
Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:06 pm
This here is why people want an asshole for president.
Offer them a corrupt dictator like Trump, eh?
No. They want someone that will tell those clowns to fuck off. The exact fucking opposite of what you just said. But your gaslighting is still darling, wee penguin.
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

User avatar
moksha
Posts: 5126
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by moksha » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:47 pm

Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:33 pm
moksha wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:08 pm
Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:06 pm
This here is why people want an asshole for president.
Offer them a corrupt dictator like Trump, eh?
No. They want someone that will tell those clowns to fuck off. The exact fucking opposite of what you just said. But your gaslighting is still darling, wee penguin.
The MAGA Q-Anons who wish to end our democracy through the pushing of their Big Lie are the ones who must be opposed. Their offering of Trump is highly problematic.

BTW, offensive words are not good for an open discussion.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Mayan_Elephant
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:00 pm

moksha wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:47 pm
Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:33 pm
moksha wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:08 pm

Offer them a corrupt dictator like Trump, eh?
No. They want someone that will tell those clowns to fuck off. The exact fucking opposite of what you just said. But your gaslighting is still darling, wee penguin.
The MAGA Q-Anons who wish to end our democracy through the pushing of their Big Lie are the ones who must be opposed. Their offering of Trump is highly problematic.

BTW, offensive words are not good for an open discussion.
This is where you and I differ, lil penguin. Accusing MAGA Q-Anons of wishing to end a democracy, while clowns are pushing for, excusing and believing in mail-out and mail-in ballots, is laughable. So damn funny. And there is no open discussion when you are blatantly maligning people so don't bother blaming f***** and shits and damnits.

Also - what democracy? We have a republic, correct?
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

User avatar
moksha
Posts: 5126
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by moksha » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:06 am

Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:00 pm
Also - what democracy? We have a republic, correct?
Right now I am able to mail in my Utah ballot for elections. I want that to continue.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Mayan_Elephant
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:45 am

moksha wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:06 am
Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:00 pm
Also - what democracy? We have a republic, correct?
Right now I am able to mail in my Utah ballot for elections. I want that to continue.
Then stop complaining if your country goes to shit and the elections are not credible. And certainly stop blaming others for not wanting a democratic process when in fact you wish to no longer have credible elections.
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

User avatar
moksha
Posts: 5126
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by moksha » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:44 pm

Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:45 am
And certainly stop blaming others for not wanting a democratic process when in fact you wish to no longer have credible elections.
Trump's desire to remain in power despite losing the election should concern us all. Pushing the Big Lie means you do not wish for credible elections. You want Trump because as you say, "He's an asshole".
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Mayan_Elephant
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:21 am

moksha wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:44 pm
Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:45 am
And certainly stop blaming others for not wanting a democratic process when in fact you wish to no longer have credible elections.
Trump's desire to remain in power despite losing the election should concern us all. Pushing the Big Lie means you do not wish for credible elections. You want Trump because as you say, "He's an asshole".
Your desire to lie means you desire to lie. Your desire to imagine what I think means you imagine shit.

This is all very simple. You can choose to vote by mail. Utah can choose to allow voting by mail. Cities and states can count ballots harvested by mail. The consequence of these choices is a non-credible election, regardless of the outcome.

You can’t shit your pants and have clean britches, penguin.
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

Mayan_Elephant
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:07 pm

I heard Santa Clara accepts mail-in touchdowns.

49ers just won the superbowl!
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

Mayan_Elephant
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:53 pm

The biggest mistake that the deep state / establishment / uniparty ever made was stealing the 2020 election.

If they didn’t, Trump’s second term would almost be over now. The MSM would still have the Covid death counter up and running and the 800k Covid deaths that happened under Biden would have all been blamed on Trump. More people than ever would have been scared into supporting their ultimate weapon, censorship.

Trump would have most likely been impeached a couple more times. Liberals, instead of getting six boosters, would have just been blaming him for the vaccine not working. Democrats would be running someone young and without dementia in November. The America First movement probably would have started to stall out. And people would have never had their eyes opened by the true awfulness of a President Biden.

But they just couldn’t help themselves and now they’re f’d.
But they had to do it.
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

Mayan_Elephant
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:42 pm

https://x.com/AFpost/status/1761894049609650632?s=20
Koch pulls out of Nikki Haley after Trump creams her in South Carolina primary.
AP thinks Trump nailed it I guess. Interesting penmanship.
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

User avatar
moksha
Posts: 5126
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by moksha » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:24 pm

Trump predicts ‘bloodbath’ if he loses election and claims ‘Biden beat Obama’
Republican candidate insists at Ohio rally that Biden had beaten ‘Barack Hussein Obama’ in elections that never took place.

Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, confused the crowd at an appearance in Vandalia by insisting that Biden had beaten “Barack Hussein Obama” in elections nationally that never took place. “You know what’s interesting? Joe Biden won against Barack Hussein Obama. Has anyone ever heard of him? Every swing state, Biden beat Obama but in every other state, he got killed,” Trump said. “Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s gonna be a bloodbath. That’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -bloodbath
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Mayan_Elephant
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:39 am

moksha wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:24 pm
Trump predicts ‘bloodbath’ if he loses election and claims ‘Biden beat Obama’
Republican candidate insists at Ohio rally that Biden had beaten ‘Barack Hussein Obama’ in elections that never took place.

Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, confused the crowd at an appearance in Vandalia by insisting that Biden had beaten “Barack Hussein Obama” in elections nationally that never took place. “You know what’s interesting? Joe Biden won against Barack Hussein Obama. Has anyone ever heard of him? Every swing state, Biden beat Obama but in every other state, he got killed,” Trump said. “Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s gonna be a bloodbath. That’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -bloodbath
If there is a hoax and a lie, there is s wee penguin with a theory to conspire. You go wee penguin. Is there s hoax you love the best?
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

Mayan_Elephant
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:49 am

moksha wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:24 pm
Trump predicts ‘bloodbath’ if he loses election and claims ‘Biden beat Obama’
Republican candidate insists at Ohio rally that Biden had beaten ‘Barack Hussein Obama’ in elections that never took place.

Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, confused the crowd at an appearance in Vandalia by insisting that Biden had beaten “Barack Hussein Obama” in elections nationally that never took place. “You know what’s interesting? Joe Biden won against Barack Hussein Obama. Has anyone ever heard of him? Every swing state, Biden beat Obama but in every other state, he got killed,” Trump said. “Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s gonna be a bloodbath. That’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -bloodbath
https://x.com/watchTENETnow/status/1769 ... 50726?s=20

Imagine being excited for another hoax and conspiracy. Imagine. It is as if the other hoaxes and conspiracies worked so damn well.
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

User avatar
moksha
Posts: 5126
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by moksha » Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:52 pm

Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:39 am
If there is a hoax and a lie, there is s wee penguin with a theory to conspire. You go wee penguin. Is there s hoax you love the best?
If I remember right, you are a big fan of the Big Lie of a stolen election.

What do you think Trump meant by saying there is going to be a bloodbath if he doesn't get elected? I think it meant he was inviting his cult members to go once again into civil insurrection mode.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Mayan_Elephant
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:47 am

moksha wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:52 pm
Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:39 am
If there is a hoax and a lie, there is s wee penguin with a theory to conspire. You go wee penguin. Is there s hoax you love the best?
If I remember right, you are a big fan of the Big Lie of a stolen election.

What do you think Trump meant by saying there is going to be a bloodbath if he doesn't get elected? I think it meant he was inviting his cult members to go once again into civil insurrection mode.
No, dumb penguin. That is not how it works. You seem to want to play big hoax games with big hoax lies. Have you considered not being such a sucker for hoaxes?

You do not seem to remember correctly, do you? Maybe that explains it.

Did you watch this https://x.com/tomselliott/status/176945 ... 47695?s=20 before you pledged allegiance to another hoax?
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

User avatar
moksha
Posts: 5126
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by moksha » Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:05 pm

Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:47 am
No, dumb penguin. That is not how it works. You seem to want to play big hoax games with big hoax lies. Have you considered not being such a sucker for hoaxes?
So the quotation of Trump's own words from Truth Social becomes a hoax if those words are embarrassing? Hope that does not lead to Trump's proposed bloodbath.

Speaking of dumb, how would you assess the intelligence of someone who has bought into all of Trump's lies?
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Mayan_Elephant
Posts: 465
Joined: Thu May 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:28 am

moksha wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:05 pm
Hope ........... proposed bloodbath.
In your own words, you said, "hope" and "proposed bloodbath."

Are they correct? We are correct to be concerned about you and by you? Who will you kill first?
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests