What ever happened to that white supremacy lady?

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
2bizE

What ever happened to that white supremacy lady?

Post by 2bizE » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:42 am

Remember a while back there was a white lady, mom, that was pro white. This was a year or two ago. Not Julie Rowe. Anyway, what ever happened to her?
~2bizE

Hagoth

Re: What ever happened to that white supremacy lady?

Post by Hagoth » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:03 pm

2bizE wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:42 am
Remember a while back there was a white lady, mom, that was pro white. This was a year or two ago. Not Julie Rowe. Anyway, what ever happened to her?
Maybe she got some bad news from Ancestry.com
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

wtfluff

Post by wtfluff » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:24 pm

2bizE wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:42 am
Wife with a Purpose?

Her twitter handle is still out there (If it's still her, and that's who you are referencing.)

With Julie Rowe and the "Daybells" nowadays, I imagine this one's crazy got flushed... To the second page of Google searches?
Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

moksha

Post by moksha » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:48 am

Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:19 pm

I think she's the only female they are considering ordaining into the Quorum of the Seventy. She's got a lot of the necessary qualifications. Maybe the remaining one could be grafted on.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."