Psychedelic General Conference this Saturday

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Hagoth

Psychedelic General Conference this Saturday

Post by Hagoth » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:33 pm

The Divine Assembly is a religion created for the purpose of helping Mormons and post-Mormons develop deep spiritual insights through the use of psychedelic mushrooms.

If singing Praise to the Man and coloring the Facsimiles just isn't doing it for you, maybe you should consider signing up for their conference this Saturday, October 10:
https://www.thedivineassembly.org/produ ... e-full-day
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

wtfluff

Re: Psychedelic General Conference this Saturday

Post by wtfluff » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:12 pm

Hagoth wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:33 pm
The Divine Assembly is a religion created for the purpose of helping Mormons and post-Mormons develop deep spiritual insights through the use of psychedelic mushrooms.

If singing Praise to the Man and coloring the Facsimiles just isn't doing it for you, maybe you should consider signing up for their conference this Saturday, October 10:
https://www.thedivineassembly.org/produ ... e-full-day
Ah, yes. Urquhart leapt into my mind the instant I read the title, and I see that this is "Them."

If I "join" will my employer give me a "religious exemption" for the use of said fungus?
Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:22 pm

wtfluff wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:12 pm
join" will my employer give me a "religious exemption" for the use of said fungus?
I think that's where they're trying to take this. They're building their case around legal legislation that supports religious freedoms for peyote and ayahuasca churches (which the LDS church has legally supported because, you know, religious freedom) and stuff like the right to not bake cakes for gay people.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

RubinHighlander

Post by RubinHighlander » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:43 am

wtfluff wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:12 pm
If I "join" will my employer give me a "religious exemption" for the use of said fungus?
Even if your employer threw a piss test at you they do not look for psilocybin, it requires a more expensive test from a limited number of labs. Maybe if your employer is the FBI, CIA or other tight ass federal gig. BTW, looks like getting a medical MJ card is pretty easy in UT. Just find one of those Dr. that evaluates your state forms, signs it, pay your $250, no questions even asked. Two of my friends have done this, I'll be trying it soon. It's really about money and control and not really control of the substances, control of the money.
“Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' 'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.”
--Douglas Adams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzmYP3PbfXE

wtfluff

Post by wtfluff » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:15 pm

RubinHighlander wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:43 am
or other tight ass federal gig.
Head of nail, meet hammer.

Ya know what I mean? :|
Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:46 am

I am not able to just sit and listen to the entire conference today, but I am recording audio. If anybody is interested please PM me.