Fantastic Reporter Interview Review of Donald Trump HILARIOUS!!!

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
SaidNobody

Re: Fantastic Reporter Interview Review of Donald Trump HILARIOUS!!!

Post by SaidNobody » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:04 pm

Hagoth wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:33 pm
SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:41 am
Harris has mentioned making a list of Trump supporters that need to be prosecuted.
Wrong, that was AOC. I don't like it either, but she has no power to do much about it.
SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:41 am
Harris accused Biden of raping someone.
Actually, that accusation was made by the person who claimed he raped her. And he's going to be defending himself in civil court.
Yes apparently that quote is a fake. I don't remember her ever saying exactly those words but she has said those words at different times. I did hear her say that Donald Trump supporters need to watch out or something to that effect. I have heard her say that those who support Donald Trump are guilty of crimes or something to that effect. Interestingly enough you cannot find the videos that I remember watching on live TV. but I think it was in about the fourth or fifth to the last debate she did say something about holding Donald Trump supporters accountable.

It is my new conspiracy theory that AOC is a CIA operative.

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:10 pm

Hagoth wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:41 pm
I am interested to see whether Trump fares as poorly in civil court as he has done with his disastrous attempt to undermine the vote, and I'm curious to see how he will deal with his impending financial pressures. My 8-bal says there's a good chance that reality TV will come to his rescue again.

As far as crimes go, if he committed crimes he should be punished for them. If he didn't he should not. It's that simple. I'm sure the next year will be a fascinating roller coaster ride in Trumpland.
Here's the deal. Regardless of how well Donald Trump does in court there are about 60 million people who think this election was rigged. We thought the last election was rigged. And more evidence comes out that they probably all been rigged since before John F Kennedy. Now anybody who has tried to make a rig knows that not all rigs work as intended. I think Ronald Reagan slipped through. I think Donald Trump slipped through. I think that John F Kennedy slipped through. Rigs are not all the same.

Isn't it odd that the two Republicans that practically worshiped Obama where are the two that ran against him. McCain betrayed everybody in his last act of defiance to support the Obama legacy. Romney did pretty much the same thing to the best of his ability if he had actually voted and completely against Trump Utah probably would have sent out assassins.

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:13 pm

SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:04 pm
but I think it was in about the fourth or fifth to the last debate she did say something about holding Donald Trump supporters accountable.
That would be a shame, especially if it is referring to Trump voters.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:28 pm

SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:10 pm
Here's the deal. Regardless of how well Donald Trump does in court there are about 60 million people who think this election was rigged.
And that is the real tragedy of this circus. Trump has seriously damaged people's ability to trust anyone or anything except the Twitter feed of Donald Trump and sycophantic Fox commentators and radio hosts who fan the fire to sell advertising time.

I think the person who best described what Trump has been doing is U.S. Middle District Judge Matthew Brann (Republican) when he ruled on the Trump teams latest effort to steal the vote:
"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."
And that pretty much sums up the value of Trumps "evidence."

Through baseless rumormongering and conspiracy trumpeting Trump and his henchmen have thrown the common sense of millions of good people off balance. You asked me if I would believe evidence if I saw it. Let's start by giving even just a shred of actual evidence to people like Judge Brann.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:20 pm

Saidnobody
Harris has mentioned making a list of Trump supporters that need to be prosecuted. I mean basically we have entered into Nazi Germany.
:lol: :roll:
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:34 pm

Hagoth wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:28 pm

Through baseless rumormongering and conspiracy trumpeting Trump and his henchmen have thrown the common sense of millions of good people off balance. You asked me if I would believe evidence if I saw it. Let's start by giving even just a shred of actual evidence to people like Judge Brann.
This is problem with most anti-Trump arguments. It's not Trump's evidence. It's not Trump desperately holding on. It's not Trump accusation of corruption. It's ours, half of the nation. If didn't start with Trump. It's won't end with him.

Trump was OUR president, OUR warriors. We told him what we needed and answered the call. Getting rid of Trump isn't getting rid of anything.

They just arrested the Sheriff of Chester County, PA, (my county) an outspoken Trump promoter.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/carolyn-w ... 01124.html

The charge is "allegedly" allowing K-9 units collect comp pay for some volunteer work. Also in my town, the township manager embezzled $3.2M but the counsel (Democrat) covered it up for months and she still hasn't been charged, but they have already sent it tax hike notices.

They intend to come after us.

Reuben

Post by Reuben » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:19 pm

SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:34 pm
Hagoth wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:28 pm

This is problem with most anti-Trump arguments. It's not Trump's evidence. It's not Trump desperately holding on. It's not Trump accusation of corruption. It's ours, half of the nation. If didn't start with Trump. It's won't end with him.

Trump was OUR president, OUR warriors. We told him what we needed and answered the call. Getting rid of Trump isn't getting rid of anything.

They just arrested the Sheriff of Chester County, PA, (my county) an outspoken Trump promoter.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/carolyn-w ... 01124.html

The charge is "allegedly" allowing K-9 units collect comp pay for some volunteer work. Also in my town, the township manager embezzled $3.2M but the counsel (Democrat) covered it up for months and she still hasn't been charged, but they have already sent it tax hike notices.

They intend to come after us.
Hagoth: Show me some actual evidence.

SaidNobody: We are Trump, and they're out to get us.

That was a really nice non-sequitur.

So where is the actual evidence of massive fraud?
Learn to doubt the stories you tell about yourselves and your adversaries.

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:11 pm

Reuben wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:19 pm

Hagoth: Show me some actual evidence.

SaidNobody: We are Trump, and they're out to get us.

That was a really nice non-sequitur.

So where is the actual evidence of massive fraud?
Are you trying to be helpful?

Evidence is meaningless to the blind mind. You don't want to see it or you would have already seen it. But I'm not just being cryptic. There are hundreds of published accounts, both written and on video. There is mountains of evidence, but evidence isn't the same as proof. Proof means that the evidence had reviewed and validated and judged. But witnesses are being threatened. Poll workers are having their children and their school named (doxed).

The states say they have to certify the vote before they can investigate. PA just passed on it.

Just to be clear, I am safe in my home, for now. Do when I say they put to get us, I'm not talking about me. But they are out get us. I know you don't care, but still....

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:29 am

Saidnobody
Evidence is meaningless to the blind mind. You don't want to see it or you would have already seen it.
But all the judges in dozens of cases DO want to see it, and it is never presented in the one place that CAN make all the difference, the courts. So you are not seeing it because the Trump campaign has none. They are making up fake news. The irony here is not at all lost.
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

Cnsl1

Post by Cnsl1 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:11 am

It's fun and addicting to jump on a conspiracy theory, and particularly easy to slide down those rabbit holes in this age of disinformation.

I would suggest that for us NOMers, these folks who have probably experienced cognitive dissonance and certainly confirmation bias, that we take a breath and do what we know works. Let's try on the other point of view. If you're anti Trump, approach the data with the mindset "maybe he's right, let me see what the evidence tells me from that perspective." In the same way, if you believe Trump was shafted and the election was stolen illegally, take the approach that maybe it was NOT and examine the evidence that supports that perspective. Basically, try to prove your hypothesis wrong.

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:19 am

Apologeticsislying wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:29 am
Saidnobody
Evidence is meaningless to the blind mind. You don't want to see it or you would have already seen it.
But all the judges in dozens of cases DO want to see it, and it is never presented in the one place that CAN make all the difference, the courts. So you are not seeing it because the Trump campaign has none. They are making up fake news. The irony here is not at all lost.
It's not just the Trump campaign. Trump has 3 law suits. There are many. I am not following them all, but you are right, a lot of them are thrown out. But conspiracy theories stay when things happen but the explanation doesn't match. Truth Happens! But when the explanation can't be true, the mind must seek other reasons for the Happening.

How do these statistical improbabilities happen? They go away but are never explained. It's never anything like, "oh Fred put a couple of extra zeros in the wrong column." But statistical improbabilities like 800,000 people voting ONLY for Biden, skipping everyone down ballot, are dismissed we want to know why. Why was Trump winning PA but at 3am during a pause on counting, Biden gets a boost of 300,000 voters and Trump drops 90,000?

I admit, the judges are throwing these cases out but that isn't an explanation. And maybe the explanation is written in the judgment, but reporters aren't reporting it. These issues are simply fading away like they do every year.

I pray every day for the Trump Effect.

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:47 am

Cnsl1 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:11 am
Basically, try to prove your hypothesis wrong.
My hypothesis:
Is really complex and I'd be here for a month.

Simple version: The election was rigged.

Me disagreeing with myself. (I already think I suck.)

BAD ME; You said the election was rigged last time, so if it was rigged, why did Trump win?

SMART ME: Because they didn't expect Trump to have such ground swell of support.

BAD ME; You are being paranoid. Who are these THEY you are talking about.

SMART ME: It is the people who think they are the elite. This includes many of those in Hollywood and some long time political families with the influence of some foreign governments. The FBI instantly went after general Flynn and tried to take down the Trump administration with a insurance policy. We call them the deep state. Long time bureaucrats who are not voted in and do not have accountability.

BAD ME: General Flynn was a liar and you just need to accept that. Just move on.

SMART ME: Well, there were a lot of statistical anomalies during the election that have not been explained.

BAD ME: There are always statistical anomalies during an election. But they are reviewed and explained or at least weighed against the overall outcome of the election. Then they are certified because they would not change the outcome.

SMART ME: but that didn't happen this time. Some of the anomalies were outrageous and did change the outcome of the election. Poll canvassers were forced to certify the results so that there could be an audit. So the results were certified that the pole canvassers did not agree with. Several states did this so that they could audit the election. So while there are people moving forward as if there are official results the people who certified the results disagreed with them but felt like they had no other choice.

BAD ME: But everybody hates Trump so you just need to let it go. The country in the world would be better off without him.

SMART ME: even though that isn't true we still need to trust the election. People have been losing faith in the election for many years. This is not a Time to fudge the numbers and say just accept it.

PLAIN ME: yeah, still not convinced it was fair. But thanks for the exercise.

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:32 pm

Saidnobody
but that didn't happen this time. Some of the anomalies were outrageous and did change the outcome of the election. Poll canvassers were forced to certify the results so that there could be an audit. So the results were certified that the pole canvassers did not agree with. Several states did this so that they could audit the election. So while there are people moving forward as if there are official results the people who certified the results disagreed with them but felt like they had no other choice.
Pure and utter balderdash, a mere conspiracy claim with absolutely no evidence. You may as well say the moon is made of swiss cheese and say it is a shame it is not believed..... but we have no other choice. We have to believe because someone said it! :roll:

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:25 am

Apologeticsislying wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:32 pm
Saidnobody
but that didn't happen this time. Some of the anomalies were outrageous and did change the outcome of the election. Poll canvassers were forced to certify the results so that there could be an audit. So the results were certified that the pole canvassers did not agree with. Several states did this so that they could audit the election. So while there are people moving forward as if there are official results the people who certified the results disagreed with them but felt like they had no other choice.
Pure and utter balderdash, a mere conspiracy claim with absolutely no evidence. You may as well say the moon is made of swiss cheese and say it is a shame it is not believed..... but we have no other choice. We have to believe because someone said it! :roll:
Well this is just verbal evidence as I cannot provide you the actual documents. But this has been validated and it is true.

Pennsylvania mailed out 1.8 million ballots. These were expected to go strongly towards Biden as Democrats are more likely to use mail-in ballots. That is fine. But it was strange when 2.4 million ballots came back. Usually a fair portion of Mail-in ballots don't come back. So under normal circumstances after mailing out 1.8 million ballots you might expect to get 1.5 million back. So you can imagine the surprise when they got 600,000 more mail in ballots then were mailed out. That is provable and has been proven. There are thousands of accounts of elderly people going to vote and being told that they already voted. They insisted that they had not and that they wanted to vote. They were given provisional ballots that usually went towards Trump but would be rejected because they had already voted somehow for Biden. This too is provable.

Days before the election in Pennsylvania the governor, attorney general, and supreme Court passed a law that allowed the election to go 3 days past November 3rd. they also passed a law that blocked Republican poll watchers in places like Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. And to boot they passed a law that removed the matching signature requirement on mail-in ballots. These laws themselves are evidence of fraud. They were meant to block Republican observers and allow mail-in ballots to be used even if the signatures did not match the one on record. Plus it allowed ballots to continue to come in after the election had ended for everybody else. At least 150,000 ballots came in after the deadline. Mostly in favor of Biden. This tipped the state into Biden's favor.

Election laws can only be changed by the State's legislature. Changing these laws was illegal. Or perhaps just invalid. Also over the last few years the attorney general and the supreme Court has done gerrymandering to redraw district lines. This is also illegal. Only the legislature of the state can change the district lines.

Today in a hearing the Republican legislature which is the majority in Pennsylvania vowed to press charges against the courts and the governor and the attorney general for this illegal behavior.

These are things that are provable and amount to illegal behavior and fraud in an election. This is but a small fraction of what has been brought up. There may be tens of thousands of sworn affidavits of witnesses that were at the counting offices where they were forcibly removed from observation and denied their rights to observe the count. There is 20,000 dead people who voted in Pennsylvania. Again this is provable.

When the mainstream media announces at the top of their lungs that there is no proof it makes it much worse. it's worse because you know they are intentionally trying to steal a selection. The fraud is so obvious that some people think that perhaps Democrats want us to know they are cheating.

We believe this sort of cheating happened back in 2016. No one expected Trump to come through as strong as he did and they were not able to cope or counteract a number of votes that he got. This time they tried harder but it is so obvious that they have been caught and they will lose this election. But how long and how bad has this cheating been going on?

shrugged

Post by shrugged » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:56 am

SaidNobody wrote: Pennsylvania mailed out 1.8 million ballots. These were expected to go strongly towards Biden as Democrats are more likely to use mail-in ballots. That is fine. But it was strange when 2.4 million ballots came back. Usually a fair portion of Mail-in ballots don't come back. So under normal circumstances after mailing out 1.8 million ballots you might expect to get 1.5 million back. So you can imagine the surprise when they got 600,000 more mail in ballots then were mailed out. That is provable and has been proven.
AP News reported on October 13th that mail-in ballot requests had surpassed 2.6M in Pennsylvania and that all but about 70k of those had been sent out.

https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... ceb2fba83d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reuben

Post by Reuben » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:23 am

shrugged wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:56 am
SaidNobody wrote: Pennsylvania mailed out 1.8 million ballots. These were expected to go strongly towards Biden as Democrats are more likely to use mail-in ballots. That is fine. But it was strange when 2.4 million ballots came back. Usually a fair portion of Mail-in ballots don't come back. So under normal circumstances after mailing out 1.8 million ballots you might expect to get 1.5 million back. So you can imagine the surprise when they got 600,000 more mail in ballots then were mailed out. That is provable and has been proven.
AP News reported on October 13th that mail-in ballot requests had surpassed 2.6M in Pennsylvania and that all but about 70k of those had been sent out.

https://apnews.com/article/election-202 ... ceb2fba83d

NBC Philly reported that as of October 19, the number had climbed to 2.8M, with 1.8M going to registered Democrats.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/po ... s/2567670/

I've seen more recent sources that say 1.6M ballots from registered Democrats had been returned.

IMO the strangest thing about the numbers, which appear to add up, is that over 80% of requested ballots have been returned. But this has been a contentious race, and people who request mail-in ballots are normally quite likely to use them.

Most claims of fraud I've seen seem to be like this: they fall to pieces after checking the facts they rest on. One that doesn't is the claim that PA's mail-in deadline was extended by those without authority to do so, which IIRC has been upheld in court. But you would have to demonstrate intent to show that the action was fraudulent.

The Blue Team has the same burden when trying to show that Trump is a liar. Lying requires knowing the truth and intending to deceive. Mistakes, posturing, and BSing don't qualify, so I regard the numbers being thrown around as greatly inflated.
Learn to doubt the stories you tell about yourselves and your adversaries.

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:52 am

AP News went to the dark side a while back.

I was listening to the hearing of legislators and election officials. They are the ones who said that the numbers didn't match. The 600,000 extra votes were unable to be validated.

I know that if you listen to mainstream media all of this stuff makes perfect good sense. But if you dig deeper and listen to the people who were there interview officials who were wrong, to begin to see a different picture.

imagine for a moment Trump is right. I know that is very hard but just for a moment:

The media is fake and is the enemy of the people.

George Bush mentioned this in his exit interview that he wants tried to speak up about something in the media instantly trashed him. They silenced his voice. It has been going on that long and longer.

shrugged

Post by shrugged » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:55 am

SaidNobody wrote: I was listening to the hearing of legislators and election officials. They are the ones who said that the numbers didn't match. The 600,000 extra votes were unable to be validated.
Please cite your sources. I’d be happy to listen.

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:49 pm

shrugged wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:55 am
SaidNobody wrote: I was listening to the hearing of legislators and election officials. They are the ones who said that the numbers didn't match. The 600,000 extra votes were unable to be validated.
Please cite your sources. I’d be happy to listen.

The source was a live video feed coming out of Gettysburg of a group of Pennsylvania legislators and Rudy Giuliani and some of his support lawyers. They were presenting the evidence to a fairly large body have legislators, maybe 20 or 30.

Another bit of evidence seems to be that of the 600,000 unaccounted for mail-in ballots 570,000 of the balance were for Joe Biden and 3,200 were for Trump. They all came in at the same time during a pause in the county around 3:00 a.m.

These are similar issues that were in Michigan when the poll canvassers refuse to certify the vote. Nevada and Arizona have both admitted similar irregularities. Apparently in the upload alone almost 6,000 votes appeared for Joe Biden. Simply after correcting that obvious error it could spur another recount in those States.

moksha

Post by moksha » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:33 am

If evidence actually existed it would be presented in court.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha