Fantastic Reporter Interview Review of Donald Trump HILARIOUS!!!

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Apologeticsislying

Fantastic Reporter Interview Review of Donald Trump HILARIOUS!!!

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK6wMeSJH5E
I literally cannot describe this except to say it is singularly the best piece I have ever seen and heard. It will brighten your day!
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

moksha

Re: Fantastic Reporter Interview Review of Donald Trump HILARIOUS!!!

Post by moksha » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:59 pm

If you understand Trump's pathology, it helps to make sense of what Trump says. Trump has the most well-known case of malignant narcissism in the world and he is a pathological liar. In his mind, everything revolves around him, and he possesses the most extraordinary talents in the known universe and he wants everyone to know it. His pathological lying is also phenomenal. He holds the world record for the most documented lies told by any world leader in history.

Not sure that his base holds the world record for being the most gullible, but they are a testament to Lincoln's adage that "you can fool some of the people all of the time".

Donald Trump wrote:Don't listen to Moksha. He doesn't have the best words and I do. I have a very big brain and am bigly presidented. Moksha has stubby wings, while I have ginormous hands. All the women say I am the smartest and most handsome man in the universe. They let me grab them by the covfefe...
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:57 pm

moksha wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:59 pm
If you understand Trump's pathology, it helps to make sense of what Trump says. Trump has the most well-known case of malignant narcissism in the world and he is a pathological liar. In his mind, everything revolves around him, and he possesses the most extraordinary talents in the known universe and he wants everyone to know it. His pathological lying is also phenomenal. He holds the world record for the most documented lies told by any world leader in history.

Not sure that his base holds the world record for being the most gullible, but they are a testament to Lincoln's adage that "you can fool some of the people all of the time".

Donald Trump wrote:Don't listen to Moksha. He doesn't have the best words and I do. I have a very big brain and am bigly presidented. Moksha has stubby wings, while I have ginormous hands. All the women say I am the smartest and most handsome man in the universe. They let me grab them by the covfefe...
Hate and fear distort the mind.

As is expressed above.

moksha

Post by moksha » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:31 pm

SaidNobody wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:57 pm

As is expressed above.
I think Republicans and Democrats need to come together to deny this crazy Trumpism coup.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:39 pm

moksha wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:31 pm
SaidNobody wrote:

As is expressed above.
I think Republicans and Democrats need to come together to deny this crazy Trumpism coup.
Not going to happen.

Not my president was the catch phrase for the last 4 years and now it feels catchy.

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:21 am

moksha wrote:
SaidNobody wrote:

As is expressed above.
Dems are hatching plans to arrest Trump and charge him with crimes. In other words, they are hatching plans for civil war.

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:44 am

SaidNobody wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:21 am
moksha wrote:
SaidNobody wrote:

As is expressed above.
Dems are hatching plans to arrest Trump and charge him with crimes. In other words, they are hatching plans for civil war.
The nice things is cops do catch criminals, and they are close with this one.....
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:18 pm

Apologeticsislying wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:44 am
SaidNobody wrote:
moksha wrote:

The nice things is cops do catch criminals, and they are close with this one.....
Maybe you can answer a question I've been working on for about 4 years.

What crimes?

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:41 pm

SaidNobody wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:18 pm
SaidNobody wrote:

What crimes?
We'll see once Trump is booted out of the WH on January 20th.......

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:27 pm

Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:41 pm
SaidNobody wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:18 pm

What crimes?
Do you have any idea how scary that is? You hate someone so much that you see what kind of crimes you can make up? So it more of the Russian hoax, the Ukraine phone call. You don't care what it is, and don't know what he had done, but you want him to pay.

I mean seriously. I was hoping you could give a crime. But you just have hate and would giggle while destroying someone's life.

moksha

Post by moksha » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:08 pm

The one I would like to see brought to justice is our criminal Attorney General William Barr.
-- Moksha

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:07 am

SaidNobody wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:39 pm
Not my president was the catch phrase for the last 4 years and now it feels catchy.
And now it has shifted sides and the Trump voters have adopted it. Round and round we go.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:36 am

moksha wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:08 pm
The one I would like to see brought to justice is our criminal Attorney General William Barr.
Please explain.

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:40 am

Hagoth wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:07 am
SaidNobody wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:39 pm
And now it has shifted sides and the Trump voters have adopted it. Round and round we go.
Why would I accept as president someone who leads the party of calling me stupid and deplorable? They call me Nazi and fascist. They call me racist and misogynist. To accept that would mean basically saying that everything I believe in it's wrong. This wasn't about political differences this was about social labels.

So unfortunately, if Biden does win this election he won't be my president.

moksha

Post by moksha » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:21 am

SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:36 am
moksha wrote:
Please explain.
Because of his actions subverting the justice system, from misstating the Mueller report to traveling to foreign countries trying to dig up dirt on Biden, to telling the district offices to not look into specific activities by Trump associates, to assisting with commuting the sentences of convicted members of the Trump crime family.
-- Moksha

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:09 am

What Trump should be grateful for this Thanksgiving is that Biden is not a hateful vengeance-seeker like himself.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:41 am

Hagoth wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:09 am
What Trump should be grateful for this Thanksgiving is that Biden is not a hateful vengeance-seeker like himself.
Biden is basically a bumbling old man. He was never the threat. In fact, somewhere on here I think we are having a discussion about people wanting to go after Trump once he's out of office. Vice president elect, kind of elect, Harris has mentioned making a list of Trump supporters that need to be prosecuted. I mean basically we have entered into Nazi Germany. It will not take long for them to dispose of Biden. And then Furfer Harris will take charge.

Harris accused Biden of raping someone. If he actually chose her then he's more of an idiot than he looks. But I think she was chosen for him. Given her record with California I am trying not to be afraid.

SaidNobody

Post by SaidNobody » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:48 am

moksha wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:21 am
SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:36 am
moksha wrote:
Please explain.
Because of his actions subverting the justice system, from misstating the Mueller report to traveling to foreign countries trying to dig up dirt on Biden, to telling the district offices to not look into specific activities by Trump associates, to assisting with commuting the sentences of convicted members of the Trump crime family.
Yeah, these ideas of subverting Justice I think are a bias view of what he did. For example going after Biden was in fact a effort to get Justice. There is something going on over there that is evil and the Democrat Party is chin deep in it. Wesley Clark, a Democrat who was the NATO supreme Commander is now in charge of some of the largest energy sectors in Eastern Europe. I have read articles out of Macedonia and Serbia wondering why the Americans are in charge of their energy?

Hunter Biden was a board member of a energy company in Ukraine and it wasn't just suspicious for its own sake but on a larger scale of why are Americans involved? That Joe Biden had a prosecutor fired for investigating this company is also highly suspect. I know that we always tamper with the sovereignty of other countries but I've never seen anything quite so obvious as this.

I know the media twisted the trials around the Russian hoax. Every conviction had nothing to do with Trump or the administration. If they stepped in on some of those cases it was well warranted. For example, Manafort was sentenced to maybe 10 to 40 years in prison for a tax evasion that no one else in the nation had ever been charged with? People always told me that people were going to jail because of the Russian hoax. But every case had nothing to do with Trump. Oftentimes it was for lying to Congress or to the FBI when it was proven that they had intentionally trapped them.

I would hope, with your great wisdom, you could give me a specific case and explain why someone deserves to go to jail for it? Obama pardoned many criminals as well. But some of his were actually international terrorists. Why would he do that?

I used to hold my breath when his disgraced lawyer Cohen threatened to release incriminating tapes. And then after he released a few I realize they seriously had nothing on Trump.

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:33 pm

SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:41 am
Harris has mentioned making a list of Trump supporters that need to be prosecuted.
Wrong, that was AOC. I don't like it either, but she has no power to do much about it.
SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:41 am
Harris accused Biden of raping someone.
Actually, that accusation was made by the person who claimed he raped her. And he's going to be defending himself in civil court.

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:41 pm

I am interested to see whether Trump fares as poorly in civil court as he has done with his disastrous attempt to undermine the vote, and I'm curious to see how he will deal with his impending financial pressures. My 8-bal says there's a good chance that reality TV will come to his rescue again.

As far as crimes go, if he committed crimes he should be punished for them. If he didn't he should not. It's that simple. I'm sure the next year will be a fascinating roller coaster ride in Trumpland.