"How are you supposed to know who's vaccinated?"...

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Hagoth

"How are you supposed to know who's vaccinated?"...

Post by Hagoth » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:46 am

...was Mrs. Hagoth's rhetorical question after her immune-compromised friend had to abandon their pickleball game when she found out some of the people there weren't vaccinated.

So, I have come up with a solution.

June will be the vaccination verification month. Every June you will visit a verification center and show them your vaccination card. They will stamp a number 6 (for June) on your forehead in near-permanent ink for each vaccination you're had. Once you have had both vaccinations and a booster you will have 666 clearly stamped on your forehead, so everyone can know your status.

I think that plan will be generally well received by the American public.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Random

Re: "How are you supposed to know who's vaccinated?"...

Post by Random » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:12 pm

Hagoth wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:46 am
Once you have had both vaccinations and a booster you will have 666 clearly stamped on your forehead, so everyone can know your status.

I think that plan will be generally well received by the American public.
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK