Browser warning that NOM is unsafe

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Random

Browser warning that NOM is unsafe

Post by Random » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:31 pm

When I tried to come here today, I got a warning that this site might be unsafe and might try to steal my info, etc. - or it could just be that some online certificate expired. 🙄
I pushed through anyway, because I know this site isn't one to ask for credit cards and all that.

Anyway, I thought I would just let y'all know, and ask if anyone else got the "scary warning" that makes you click through a couple pages of warnings just to get here.
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

hmb

Re: Browser warning that NOM is unsafe

Post by hmb » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:59 pm

Yep. Any link I click, I have to go through the warning to open that link. If I click on "Board Index," I have to dance through the warning. When I clicked the link to respond here, I had to do it again. It's super annoying. I can't figure out how to turn it off.

moksha

Post by moksha » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:16 am

Our three administrators need to get that safety certificate renewed.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

wtfluff

Post by wtfluff » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:19 pm

Certificate Issues Fixed!

Thanks Cap'n Salty & the even Saltier Crew.
Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

Random

Post by Random » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:11 pm

hmb wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:59 pm
Yep. Any link I click, I have to go through the warning to open that link. If I click on "Board Index," I have to dance through the warning. When I clicked the link to respond here, I had to do it again. It's super annoying. I can't figure out how to turn it off.
Wow! That's strange. I got a warning only initially. Today, I got on fine, though.
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

PK

Random

Post by Random » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:13 pm

wtfluff wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:19 pm
Certificate Issues Fixed!

Thanks Cap'n Salty & the even Saltier Crew.
Whoo hoo! 🙌🏼 🙌🏼

PK

hmb

Post by hmb » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:15 am

Random wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:11 pm
hmb wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:59 pm
Wow! That's strange. I got a warning only initially. Today, I got on fine, though.
Mine cleared up too. Thank you, admin!!

deacon blues

Post by deacon blues » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:59 am

Thanks for the repairs, admin. :D
God is Love. God is Truth. The greatest problem with organized religion is that the organization becomes god, rather than a means of serving God.