Aliens, the next Beelzebub for the world

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
RubinHighlander

Aliens, the next Beelzebub for the world

Post by RubinHighlander » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:13 pm

I've had this theory for a few years now: If there's an alien attack, it will have been manufactured by the more secretive powers of our government and the military industrial complex. I spent 20+ years as a weekend warrior for the army. Since escaping the cult of LDS corp and retiring from military service, I started the recognize the patters of religions and nationalism. I started learning more about all the muckery that this country has been involved in around the world, post WW2, mostly in 3rd world countries.

It's well known by this group that religions invented devils and angels a primary tools of fear mongering among their memberships. The military in this country is bigger than just about anything else on the planet. They just spent the last two decades dumping trillions of our tax dollars into the deserts of the middle east and other place around the world and what was the ROI in that for the tax payer? Who knows how much more money has been spent in secret that will never be accounted for. I'm not going into details here about 911, the patriot act, homeland security, militarization of many government agencies, all the wars and skirmishes. The bottom line is, this monster wants to keep growing and eating and will find ways to keep you paying them in order to keep you safe and free. The church kept us paying them $$ in order to keep our soles safe and cheat death; Satan is a big part of that strategy.

So the military runs out of terrorists, drugs, immigrants, can't really use their nukes or other things that could drive fear, what might be the next boogie man to help them with marketing the justification for their continued growth and purpose?

I think Aliens have been carefully hyped by this government since the cold war, nukes and space race. Now we see the recent surge again in the media over UFOs, with credible ex-military witnesses testifying before government officials for the public record. What used to be just hype and stories is now becoming a believable reality for many citizens. Just a few years ago I started telling friends and family that if we see an invasion, it will look real, there will be casualties and it will have been invented by...who knows exactly which agency or branch of the secret military. With the amount of money they have had to spend, the R&D time they've had, seems conceivable to me that something advanced and other worldly could be cooked up by now to wow the public into believing it.

Why don't I believe in real aliens? In general I think it's possible, just not nearly as likely as made up ones. There's many scientific and theoretical limitations of our universe that make the typical aliens in ships thing very unlikely. The Cosmic speed limit is a big one; nothing moves around this space very quickly, even at the speed of light. Sure it's theoretically possible to bend space, but a species capable of that would not likely need anything we have on our little rock, they would have mastered resource usage on a scale way beyond our little blue spec and our current level of tech. We know now there are lots of planets, plenty of water, etc.

Showing up here in big metal ships or little flying saucers? Just doesn't seem like a reasonable or probable scenario at all for me. That tictac ufo could be a drone or probe that popped into our space for a bit; either way, get ready to see our military start bulking up on star wars juice at a level way beyond Ronny Regan vs USSR. I think it's more possible that adolescent teenager type of aliens jump into our space to have some fun and muck about with us, just enough to keep us guessing. Who knows, maybe our military did catch some of them in the act, but I doubt it. Seems much more probable that our own leaders/tech overlords would invent this type of hype to keep in power. It's a time tested method that works so well on sapiens and this level of bs worked pretty well on most of us for much of our lives.

Something like this could be the very tool that would give a corporation/org total world domination. Sound crazy? Well then explain how the hell the richest religion/cult corporation in the world came out of a gastrolith (likely pooped out of a Jurassic Sauropods) that was dug out of a well by a kid in NY, who put it into a hat and made magic bs with a few of his friends that millions pay millions to believe to this day?

So per the usual, my mantra is IDKSAF, but it's what I'm thinking and feeling atm. What do you smart people think?
“Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' 'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.”
--Douglas Adams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzmYP3PbfXE

alas

Re: Aliens, the next Beelzebub for the world

Post by alas » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:09 pm

RubinHighlander wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:13 pm
I've had this theory for a few years now: If there's an alien attack, it will have been manufactured by the more secretive powers of our government and the military industrial complex. I spent 20+ years as a weekend warrior for the army. Since escaping the cult of LDS corp and retiring from military service, I started the recognize the patters of religions and nationalism. I started learning more about all the muckery that this country has been involved in around the world, post WW2, mostly in 3rd world countries.

It's well known by this group that religions invented devils and angels a primary tools of fear mongering among their memberships. The military in this country is bigger than just about anything else on the planet. They just spent the last two decades dumping trillions of our tax dollars into the deserts of the middle east and other place around the world and what was the ROI in that for the tax payer? Who knows how much more money has been spent in secret that will never be accounted for. I'm not going into details here about 911, the patriot act, homeland security, militarization of many government agencies, all the wars and skirmishes. The bottom line is, this monster wants to keep growing and eating and will find ways to keep you paying them in order to keep you safe and free. The church kept us paying them $$ in order to keep our soles safe and cheat death; Satan is a big part of that strategy.

So the military runs out of terrorists, drugs, immigrants, can't really use their nukes or other things that could drive fear, what might be the next boogie man to help them with marketing the justification for their continued growth and purpose?

I think Aliens have been carefully hyped by this government since the cold war, nukes and space race. Now we see the recent surge again in the media over UFOs, with credible ex-military witnesses testifying before government officials for the public record. What used to be just hype and stories is now becoming a believable reality for many citizens. Just a few years ago I started telling friends and family that if we see an invasion, it will look real, there will be casualties and it will have been invented by...who knows exactly which agency or branch of the secret military. With the amount of money they have had to spend, the R&D time they've had, seems conceivable to me that something advanced and other worldly could be cooked up by now to wow the public into believing it.

Why don't I believe in real aliens? In general I think it's possible, just not nearly as likely as made up ones. There's many scientific and theoretical limitations of our universe that make the typical aliens in ships thing very unlikely. The Cosmic speed limit is a big one; nothing moves around this space very quickly, even at the speed of light. Sure it's theoretically possible to bend space, but a species capable of that would not likely need anything we have on our little rock, they would have mastered resource usage on a scale way beyond our little blue spec and our current level of tech. We know now there are lots of planets, plenty of water, etc.

Showing up here in big metal ships or little flying saucers? Just doesn't seem like a reasonable or probable scenario at all for me. That tictac ufo could be a drone or probe that popped into our space for a bit; either way, get ready to see our military start bulking up on star wars juice at a level way beyond Ronny Regan vs USSR. I think it's more possible that adolescent teenager type of aliens jump into our space to have some fun and muck about with us, just enough to keep us guessing. Who knows, maybe our military did catch some of them in the act, but I doubt it. Seems much more probable that our own leaders/tech overlords would invent this type of hype to keep in power. It's a time tested method that works so well on sapiens and this level of bs worked pretty well on most of us for much of our lives.

Something like this could be the very tool that would give a corporation/org total world domination. Sound crazy? Well then explain how the hell the richest religion/cult corporation in the world came out of a gastrolith (likely pooped out of a Jurassic Sauropods) that was dug out of a well by a kid in NY, who put it into a hat and made magic bs with a few of his friends that millions pay millions to believe to this day?

So per the usual, my mantra is IDKSAF, but it's what I'm thinking and feeling atm. What do you smart people think?

Good plot for a science fiction book or movie.

moksha

Post by moksha » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:10 pm

Aliens have signs & signals, different from our Celestial ones.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Cnsl1

Post by Cnsl1 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:41 am

Interesting idea.

Always demand to see the data.

And yeah.. great movie idea.

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:30 am

I think it's very interesting that those military UFO videos keep popping up in the media and congress without much scrutiny. It's not that they haven't been thoroughly debunked, it's just that nobody seems to want to hear that story. For example, the "pyramid-shaped UFO" is just an out of focus airliner seen through a night vision lens that has a triangular aperture. Pretty obvious if you have even the slightest notion of how optics work. The guy the government paid $20+ million to verify the videos has his office at Skinwalker Ranch, for crying out loud.

So, if nothing else, there seems to be a lot of effort to keep people excited about UFOs with no effort to accurately explain the "evidence."
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."