Keeping up with Biden

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Dirty Bird

Re: Keeping up with Biden

Post by Dirty Bird » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:44 am

https://youtube.com/shorts/c-VoDFBskfI? ... SjkqQkAJZD

Here's what the policies of the Biden administration get us. Is that a Spanish accent?

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:28 am

Dirty Bird wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:28 am
Hagoth wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:05 pm
Dirty Bird wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:23 am
Please tell me what Trump has said that's so bad I shouldn't vote for him.
That's between you and your conscience, my friend. You know as well as I do what he says and does. Most of it makes it impossible for me to vote for him, but I get it that some of you folks eat that sh!t up and I'm certainly not going to deny your right vote accordingly. But please don't smash up our capitol if he loses.
God Dxxxmmm!! Thats the most Mormon answer an exmormon could give to my question!🤣🤣 Again, you're proving that inside the progressive culture, Donald Trump is the Satan character inside the religion of wokeness. Your answer to my question about what has Trump said that is so bad I shouldn't vote for him, is no different than how my faithful Mormon family members answer me when I ask them for specific facts about Mormonism. They tell me if I want to know the truth, I should follow my conscience, in other words, listen to the prompting of the Holy Ghost. Look at your answer! You did the exact same thing! Proving that the progressive mindset is based on an appeal to emotions, not facts. Why? Because progressivism is a religion!
Sorry if I can't get you to understand what I'm saying. I just think Donald Trump is a narcissistic idiot with nothing of value to offer but juvenile insults, so I wouldn't vote for him. It's that simple. You shouldn't take it personally. I love my transgender child and I believe in science, so I guess I fit neatly into your scary imaginary religion of evil.

Hail Satan!
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Dirty Bird

Post by Dirty Bird » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:55 am

Hagoth wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:28 am
Dirty Bird wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:28 am
Hagoth wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:05 pm

That's between you and your conscience, my friend. You know as well as I do what he says and does. Most of it makes it impossible for me to vote for him, but I get it that some of you folks eat that sh!t up and I'm certainly not going to deny your right vote accordingly. But please don't smash up our capitol if he loses.
God Dxxxmmm!! Thats the most Mormon answer an exmormon could give to my question!🤣🤣 Again, you're proving that inside the progressive culture, Donald Trump is the Satan character inside the religion of wokeness. Your answer to my question about what has Trump said that is so bad I shouldn't vote for him, is no different than how my faithful Mormon family members answer me when I ask them for specific facts about Mormonism. They tell me if I want to know the truth, I should follow my conscience, in other words, listen to the prompting of the Holy Ghost. Look at your answer! You did the exact same thing! Proving that the progressive mindset is based on an appeal to emotions, not facts. Why? Because progressivism is a religion!
Sorry if I can't get you to understand what I'm saying. I just think Donald Trump is a narcissistic idiot with nothing of value to offer but juvenile insults, so I wouldn't vote for him. It's that simple. You shouldn't take it personally. I love my transgender child and I believe in science, so I guess I fit neatly into your scary imaginary religion of evil.

Hail Satan!
Which science do you believe in? Actual science or progressive agenda science?

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:08 am

Mayan_Elephant wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:30 am
That said, calling someone a shiteater is an interesting approach here.
I'm just saddened by the fact that Americans are so starved for inspiring leadership that they have to cling to someone like Donny. It's ok for him to slander everyone else with false claims and childish name calling, but people come absolutely unglued and take it soooo personally if you so much as point out the obvious clownishness and dishonesty of the man. I sincerely don't know how people can listen to him and take him seriously. I'm mindboggled by it. And then they think the guy is actually a Christian and that he exemplifies Christian values? WTF.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:10 am

Dirty Bird wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:55 am
Which science do you believe in? Actual science or progressive agenda science?
Whatever Rachael Maddow and the Council of Adrenochrome-sucking Illuminati tell me to believe in.

Dirty Bird

Post by Dirty Bird » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:32 am

Hagoth wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:08 am
Mayan_Elephant wrote:
I'm just saddened by the fact that Americans are so starved for inspiring leadership that they have to cling to someone like Donny. It's ok for him to slander everyone else with false claims and childish name calling, but people come absolutely unglued and take it soooo personally if you so much as point out the obvious clownishness and dishonesty of the man. I sincerely don't know how people can listen to him and take him seriously. I'm mindboggled by it. And then they think the guy is actually a Christian and that he exemplifies Christian values? WTF.
No one gives a fxxk if he's a Christian or not a Christian. No one cares if he calls people names or acts like an asshole! Thats what you don't seem to understand. People like Trump because he's a BIG MOTHER FXXXIN ASSHOLE that's willing to fight the progressive Marxist agenda that you apparently agree with.

No one with half a brain wants a Saint or a "turn the other cheek" Christian like Mitt Romney to be put in office to fight for America. People like me that haven't fallen for one ounce of the Marxist woke progressive agenda understand that soft men like Romney or Tim Scott or pick your soft bellied republican, we understand that it is going to take a man like Trump to stand toe to toe with the Marxist left to beat them down so we can Make America Great Again!

Trump understands that the Marxist left in this country don't care about freedom or the right for Americans to identify as individuals. Trump understands that the Marxist left wants American citizens to identify with a group identity first, that way they can be manipulated by the group. It's the same psychology and mind games used by the brethren to control Mormons.

I like Trump because he's a huge Mother fxxxin asshole! I like Trump because he doesn't care about Marxist feelings or the Marxist agenda.

Mayan_Elephant

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:20 am

Hagoth wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:08 am
Mayan_Elephant wrote:
I recommend leaning into these questions.

The process has changed. This "taking it personally" piece you bring up is now institutionalized. You don't even have to personally take it personally anymore, Rachel and CNN and NPR and KJP and FOX and The Voice will help you know what feelings you personally have today. The Americans that are starved for leadership are the ones that are harvesting ballots for assclowns like McConnell, Schumer, Pelosi, Newsom, Biden and Romney. The people that are behind Bernie, Tulsi, Kennedy and Trump are not starved at all and they damn sure don't rely on their damn leaders to decide for them.

In polite terms, Donald is not the candidate because he is a Christian or a so-called Christian. Nor is he the candidate because he is a Nazi or White Nationalist. Both of those suggestions are so far beyond the pale of ridiculous they can't even be categorized as straw-man nonsense. They are what KJP or Fox or some AI bot told you to think or told you to tell me. Trump did not win because he is Christian or because of Nazis. He won, and will win for the third time, because he is a F******* A******!

Honestly, I am not sure what is unclear about this but I would sincerely like to know.
Last edited by Mayan_Elephant on Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

Mayan_Elephant

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:47 am

Dirty Bird wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:32 am
No one with half a brain wants a Saint or a "turn the other cheek" Christian like Mitt Romney to be put in office to fight for America.
Dirty Bird wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:32 am
I like Trump because he doesn't care about Marxist feelings or the Marxist agenda.
If anyone was wondering what got us here, well, there ya go. ^^^^^^^^^^

If someone wakes up today and they are sick of the bullshit from the McConnell/Schumer/Obama/Romney party, or they are sick of being called names, or sick of being told that a vaccine works but not like they were told it would work just different now so STFU, or they have enough common sense to see money going in the front door of a laundromat and coming out of NATO's unwiped ass is in Ukraine - if they wake up in that situation - they are more likely to vote for a guy that is not trying to make friends with Romney, McConnell and Whoopi.

Then there are those people who woke up like that a long time ago and are specifically looking for someone to tell Romney and the rest of these war whoring uniparty thieves to go F themselves. Fractional brains may come to a different conclusion though.
“Not ripe in spring, no standing by summer, Laches by fall, and moot by winter.”

Mayan_Elephant

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:05 am

Hagoth wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:28 am

Hail Satan!
:!: Respect! :!: It is understandable why one would think Trump is a narcissist or an idiot. There is no doubt that this dude is selfish, he has shown he can make himself the biggest priority, and he is aggressive. He has it all. Narcissism may also rely on a hyper-victimization amount of conscientiousness and Trump may have that. Can't argue with you there. You are correct, sir.

I think though, it is important to distinguish between "not wanting to vote for a narcissist" and "not wanting to vote for THAT narcissist." When someone has only one vote or only one facebook account and maybe an account on a forum somewhere or even something on X, and they sense that there is a real fight going on out there - they may want someone to fight for their cause. People like that Trump is running from a shameless position that they can't pursue on their own. They LOVE that.

Not picking Trump is totally explainable. But not picking Trump because he is selfish and shameless and then picking someone else who is selfish and shameless is just picking a side, not a value or moral position. That is all fine - but there is no moral or integrity position in a Hillary over Trump vote, or Biden over Trump vote. Pretending that not picking Trump is a morality choice in 2016, 2022 or 2024 is like saying you threw away all your VHS copies of the Cosby show one night while you were watching Kevin Spacey in House of Cards.

Mayan_Elephant

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:06 pm

This here is why people want an asshole for president.

Mayan_Elephant

Post by Mayan_Elephant » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:45 am

https://x.com/timrunshismouth/status/17 ... a7cSl5oIZg

Looks like the Italians are keeping up with Biden too.