MoPag-stolic Blessings

Discussions about holding onto your faith and beliefs, whether by staying LDS or by exploring and participating in other churches or faiths. The belief in any higher power (including God, Christ, Buddha, or Jedi) is true in this forum. Be kind to others.
MoPag

MoPag-stolic Blessings

Post by MoPag » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:40 pm

Do you have a new calling? Would you like to get set apart NOM style?

Are you feeling stressy and need some words of comfort/humor? I would be happy to give blessings to anyone who wants or needs one.

I can also pull tarot cards or oracles cards for you if you think that sounds cool. Just let me know in this thread. Or if you are going though something super personal just send me a PM. :D
...walked eye-deep in hell
believing in old men’s lies...--Ezra Pound

Random

Re: MoPag-stolic Blessings

Post by Random » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:45 pm

Oh, do the tarot or oracle cards for me (your choice of which to use). (I know this is in fun, yet I was impressed with your initial blessing on the other thread, and I honestly believe that anyone who desires can tap into the Intelligence that links us together.

I'm thinking of insight into a new career (one I really like), but when I do tarot or oracle cards for myself, they usually ignore my question(s) and just give me insights.

You can p.m. me any insights you glean from playing with the cards.

((thanks))
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

wtfluff

Post by wtfluff » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:36 pm

Me! Me! ME!!!

My blessing is entirely in your inspired hands MoPag.
Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

FiveFingerMnemonic

Post by FiveFingerMnemonic » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:58 am

I am starting a new role at work soon that will require more mental effort. I think that is an appropriate event to justify a MoPag-tastic blessing!

MoPag

Post by MoPag » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:34 pm

wtfluff wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:36 pm
Me! Me! ME!!!

Yay!! Fluff!!!

So I pulled an Oracle card for you from my Devine Feminine deck. Meet your new Goddess, Lakshmi!!
FluffsNewGoddess.png
FluffsNewGoddess.png (186.77 KiB) Viewed 27923 times
She's really great!! She's like the Beyoncé of the Hindu pantheon. Most importantly she's the goddess of self-knowledge and spiritual liberation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi

Fluff, I bless you that when the TBMs are getting you down, or when burdens of post-Mormon life seem like they are crushing you, you will imagine taking all of that negativity and pain and smashing it into a ball and handing that ball to Lakshmi. She will destroy it for you. And She will do that over and over again until you find peace. I bless you that you will continue to be kick a$$ member of our NOM ward family! -Amen!

MoPag

Post by MoPag » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:49 pm

FiveFingerMnemonic wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:58 am
I am starting a new role at work soon that will require more mental effort. I think that is an appropriate event to justify a MoPag-tastic blessing!
FFM, I bless you with perspective as you start your new role at work. I bless you that you will work at pace that allows you to take in details that others might have missed. And as you notice these things you will excel in your new role. I bless you to be an example to those you work with, both in times of triumph and times of learning opportunities. I bless you that you will kick a$$ at your new role and remember you can always come vent on NOM! -Amen

Oh, and I pulled a crystal oracle card for you.
FiveFingerCrystalOracle.png
FiveFingerCrystalOracle.png (147.96 KiB) Viewed 27921 times
Get a piece of green fluorite and keep it at your desk at work. Good Luck with your new job!

FiveFingerMnemonic

Post by FiveFingerMnemonic » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:38 am

MoPag wrote:
FiveFingerMnemonic wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:58 am
FFM, I bless you with perspective as you start your new role at work. I bless you that you will work at pace that allows you to take in details that others might have missed. And as you notice these things you will excel in your new role. I bless you to be an example to those you work with, both in times of triumph and times of learning opportunities. I bless you that you will kick a$$ at your new role and remember you can always come vent on NOM! -Amen

Oh, and I pulled a crystal oracle card for you.
FiveFingerCrystalOracle.png
Get a piece of green fluorite and keep it at your desk at work. Good Luck with your new job!
This is awesome, I love my matriarchal blessing!

wtfluff

Post by wtfluff » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:47 am

MoPag wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:34 pm
wtfluff wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:36 pm
Me! Me! ME!!!

Yay!! Fluff!!!

So I pulled an Oracle card for you from my Devine Feminine deck. Meet your new Goddess, Lakshmi!!
FluffsNewGoddess.png

She's really great!! She's like the Beyoncé of the Hindu pantheon. Most importantly she's the goddess of self-knowledge and spiritual liberation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi

Fluff, I bless you that when the TBMs are getting you down, or when burdens of post-Mormon life seem like they are crushing you, you will imagine taking all of that negativity and pain and smashing it into a ball and handing that ball to Lakshmi. She will destroy it for you. And She will do that over and over again until you find peace. I bless you that you will continue to be kick a$$ member of our NOM ward family! -Amen!
Best.

Blessing.

EVER!!!
Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

Emower

Post by Emower » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:15 pm

Wait, how did I not know this was going on? I will sign up for this! Is it valid without the laying on hands?

RubinHighlander

Post by RubinHighlander » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:35 pm

Ya know, you are really on to something here. Wouldn't it be a hoot to get together with some adult beverages and play a game of "Blessed be the fruit loops." Maybe draw cards on different subject matters, the take turns to see who ad libs the best laying on of hands and have people vote. Hell, you could even mix in some other games, like that one where you put the plastic thing in your mouth to prop it open and give a blessing and guess what they are saying. Instead of oil we could use beer (since it's suppose to be a great hair tonic).
“Sir,' I said to the universe, 'I exist.' 'That,' said the universe, 'creates no sense of obligation in me whatsoever.”
--Douglas Adams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzmYP3PbfXE

MoPag

Post by MoPag » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:51 am

Emower wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:15 pm
Wait, how did I not know this was going on? I will sign up for this! Is it valid without the laying on hands?
It's totes valid! But I have a shiz ton of homework right now so it will be a couple days. :)

MoPag

Post by MoPag » Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:53 am

RubinHighlander wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:35 pm
Ya know, you are really on to something here. Wouldn't it be a hoot to get together with some adult beverages and play a game of "Blessed be the fruit loops." Maybe draw cards on different subject matters, the take turns to see who ad libs the best laying on of hands and have people vote. Hell, you could even mix in some other games, like that one where you put the plastic thing in your mouth to prop it open and give a blessing and guess what they are saying. Instead of oil we could use beer (since it's suppose to be a great hair tonic).
This sounds so much fun!!!!! :D Tipsy blessings! :lol:

MoPag

Post by MoPag » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:21 pm

Emower wrote:
Okay Emower. I'm a litttttllle high on Advil Cold and Sinus, but I want to give you a blessing.

I bless you with insight as you continue to find yourself post faith crisis. I bless you that when challenges arise from your FC, you can step back. Look at that challenge from all sides and all angles. Decide if there is anything it can teach you. If not, I bless you with the power to put it down and walk away. And if you find something of worth, I bless you to bring that into your new self. I bless you that you will continue to love the world around you and receive love back.

Emower

Post by Emower » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:14 am

MoPag wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:21 pm
Emower wrote:
Okay Emower. I'm a litttttllle high on Advil Cold and Sinus, but I want to give you a blessing.

I bless you with insight as you continue to find yourself post faith crisis. I bless you that when challenges arise from your FC, you can step back. Look at that challenge from all sides and all angles. Decide if there is anything it can teach you. If not, I bless you with the power to put it down and walk away. And if you find something of worth, I bless you to bring that into your new self. I bless you that you will continue to love the world around you and receive love back.
Love it, Thanks! I think you should give all of your MoPag-stolic blessings high on something!

MoPag

Post by MoPag » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:26 am

Emower wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:14 am
MoPag wrote:
Emower wrote:

Love it, Thanks! I think you should give all of your MoPag-stolic blessings high on something!
I'm glad you liked it!

I pulled some cards that might mean a birth is in your future, but I didn't want to put any pressure on Dmower. :lol:

Emower

Post by Emower » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:43 am

MoPag wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:26 am
Emower wrote:
MoPag wrote:

I'm glad you liked it!

I pulled some cards that might mean a birth is in your future, but I didn't want to put any pressure on Dmower. :lol:
Well that is interesting because there is a birth pending in Nov!

MoPag

Post by MoPag » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:02 am

Emower wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:43 am
MoPag wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:26 am
Emower wrote:

I'm glad you liked it!

Well that is interesting because there is a birth pending in Nov!
Congrats!!!

But I have to come clean. I had a little help from one of your "spirit guides" even, Arc Angel Red Ryder. This spirit guide also wanted me to remind you of the virtues of coffee with friends; and the joy and blessing that will come when you and your friends go fishing and enjoy some adult beverages. :D

Congrats again on Babymower!!!