Lucky 13 Group

Announcements of real world meet ups with fellow NOMs, events such as Sunstone or other conferences, and any other bulletin board like notices.
clean sweep

Lucky 13 Group

Post by clean sweep » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:48 am

I will be the first to start the list of new groups. This group meets on an adhoc basis usually on a Wednesday at 4:00PM at Lucky 13 on 1300 South in SLC just west of 200 West. This is just a time to get together, talk about life, hear peoples interesting stories and offer support when someone wants support. It is true that it also includes good food and non church approved liquid refreshment. Stay tuned for the next proposed gathering. We do entertain other days as well. Anyone is welcome to come once, a few times or be a regular. 8-)
The organization and constant onward sweep of this movement exemplifies the resentment of the many toward the selfishness, greed and the neglect of the few. John L. Lewis

clean sweep

Re: Lucky 13 Group

Post by clean sweep » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:33 pm

So after seeing that 47 people have looked at the original post, I am proposing a meet up at Lucky 13 on Wednesday October 26th at 4:00 PM. All comers are welcome. Please if you will give the sign that you can come it would be appreciated. Hermey can also advertise at St Judas once he sees this after registering.
The organization and constant onward sweep of this movement exemplifies the resentment of the many toward the selfishness, greed and the neglect of the few. John L. Lewis

hiding in plain sight

Post by hiding in plain sight » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:44 pm

I am going to try and make it.

clean sweep

Post by clean sweep » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Would be good to see you HIPS.

orangganjil

Post by orangganjil » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:40 pm

I will try and make it as well.

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:05 pm

I'll try to be there too. I finally was going to make it last time until Hermey bailed out!
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Spicy McHaggis

Post by Spicy McHaggis » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:37 am

I'll try to be there.

clean sweep

Post by clean sweep » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:44 am

Looking good six possible attendees so far. The more the merrier.

DPRoberts

Post by DPRoberts » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:54 pm

I may be able to make it.
When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease to be mistaken or cease to be honest. -anon
The belief that there is only one truth, and that oneself is in possession of it, is the root of all evil in the world. -Max Born

orangganjil

Post by orangganjil » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:53 am

I had a work meeting get scheduled for this time so may not be able to make it. I'll try because I'd love to meet you folks in real life. How long are you usually there? I may be able to show up a bit late.

clean sweep

Post by clean sweep » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:17 pm

We get there at 4:00 and stay as long as people want to stay. We usually start to break up around 5:30. I don't know if that works for your schedule orangganjil but there will be another.

For everyone else. It looks like a solid go for Wednesday. See everyone there. Look for the sure sign of the black and red University of Utah hat. I will be there just before 4:00 to arrange a table for a bigger group.

Hermey

Post by Hermey » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:07 am

I'm in. Finally done traveling for the week.

orangganjil

Post by orangganjil » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:57 pm

Yay, my meeting rescheduled! I'll be there.

clean sweep

Post by clean sweep » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:01 am

Final confirmation that the meet up is on. hope it works out that all can make it. There will be at least 7 if everyone comes. Look for the UofU hat as I said or Hermey or anyone you know. I will try to get one of the bigger tables if one is open.

clean sweep

Post by clean sweep » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:51 am

Great time yesterday. Missed not seeing HIPS and Spicy but another day will happen. Keep an eye out for about two weeks or so, when I will put out an invite again. By the way, anyone can suggest a meet up.

wtfluff

Post by wtfluff » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:33 am

clean sweep wrote:Great time yesterday. Missed not seeing HIPS and Spicy but another day will happen. Keep an eye out for about two weeks or so, when I will put out an invite again. By the way, anyone can suggest a meet up.
Good to see everyone.
Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

hiding in plain sight

Post by hiding in plain sight » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:37 am

wtfluff wrote:
clean sweep wrote:Great time yesterday. Missed not seeing HIPS and Spicy but another day will happen. Keep an eye out for about two weeks or so, when I will put out an invite again. By the way, anyone can suggest a meet up.
Good to see everyone.

Sorry I wimped out. Someone added themselves to my calendar at the end of the day. Next time for sure.

orangganjil

Post by orangganjil » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:34 pm

I enjoyed meeting you in real life. Thanks for letting me crash the get-together.

clean sweep

Post by clean sweep » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:50 pm

It's that time again. I am proposing a meet up for wither Tuesday, November 29th or Wednesday November 30th at 4:00 PM. Please cast your vote as you have a chance. May the dark clouds of apostasy hang over your heads in the brightness of the light of truth. Looking forward to seeing folks.

orangganjil

Post by orangganjil » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:07 pm

I can't make either time this go around. Thanks, though.