Don't think I can go back to church after today

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
Shawn

Re: Don't think I can go back to church after today

Post by Shawn » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:12 pm

No, you don't sound like a hypocrite at all. I guess I forgot for a moment how difficult it can be to transition. I had feelings similar to your's just last year. I get it. I was trying to cheer you on, but I understand it's not that simple.

Misbehaved Woman

Re: Don't think I can go back to church after today

Post by Misbehaved Woman » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:54 pm

Shawn wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:12 pm
No, you don't sound like a hypocrite at all. I guess I forgot for a moment how difficult it can be to transition. I had feelings similar to your's just last year. I get it. I was trying to cheer you on, but I understand it's not that simple.
No worries Shawn, I actually do appreciate your comments. I do need to be told the things you said. It will just be hard. Also I read your story. Thanks for sharing. It gives comfort to me hearing other peoples transition stories. I can see you went through a lot and the process as with most was very painful. I hope you find the balance you are looking for if you haven't already.