St. Judas the Traitor 1st Ward - Meetup - Sunday, October 13th, 10:00 am at La Barba Coffee (Draper, UT)

Announcements of real world meet ups with fellow NOMs, events such as Sunstone or other conferences, and any other bulletin board like notices.

Hermey

Re: St. Judas the Traitor 1st Ward - Meetup - Sunday, December 30th, 10:00 am at Harmons (Draper, UT)

Post by Hermey » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:11 am

ANNOUNCEMENT: This is our last week meeting at the Harmons store. We will be meeting at a NEW location next week. It's only a block away. I will post the the name and directions starting with next week's announcement.*

Hagoth

Re: New Location** St. Judas the Traitor 1st Ward - Meetup - Sunday, January 27th, 10:00 am at La Barba Coffee (Draper,

Post by Hagoth » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:10 am

How is it that I have never looked at this thread before? It's a goldmine. Wish I could be there this week Hermey, but I feel it is my obligation to show up at our "special" GA-fortified stake conference.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

Hermey

Re: New Location** St. Judas the Traitor 1st Ward - Meetup - Sunday, January 27th, 10:00 am at La Barba Coffee (Draper,

Post by Hermey » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:03 pm

Hagoth wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:10 am
How is it that I have never looked at this thread before? It's a goldmine. Wish I could be there this week Hermey, but I feel it is my obligation to show up at our "special" GA-fortified stake conference.
:lol: How ARE you doing? We MISSED you today! :lol:

We had a visitor today. Nice to meet MalcolmVillager in real life!