Where is everybody

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Korihor

Where is everybody

Post by Korihor » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:35 pm

SImilar to the old database, where is everyone from?

Click this link for a simple Google form that will ask for your username, city, state and country. All fields are voluntary.
https://goo.gl/forms/8knlKUhyx3pTRgfh1

Click this link for a map of where everyone is from based on the form submission.
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2240742#
Reading can severely damage your ignorance.

Zadok

Re: Where is everybody

Post by Zadok » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:20 pm

Now this is where I'm gonna have a problem. Here's the deal,... I was raised in the Mormon Corridor (Salt Lake City, to be specific). With the exception for a few years living in the Bay area racing sail boats, I have lived in Utah all my life. I'm a few months shy of my 70th birthday and my wife and I have recently rented our house, and struck out in our Motorhome to see the part of the US we have never seen. So....this week, 10/18/16, we are in Eugene, Oregon visiting with my very TBM brother and his very apostate Wife.

Next week we will be going down the Oregon Coast to Brookings, pause for a week and then continue into California. Down the imperial valley, a moment in San Diego, and then over to Quartzsite Arizona for the winter. If you're on the route, let me know and perhaps we can enjoy a coffee, beer, or orgy together.
If I'm a bird, why can't I fly?

LSOF

Post by LSOF » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:36 pm

I've submitted information, but I'm not on the map.
"I appreciate your flesh needs to martyr me." Parture

"There is no contradiction between faith and science --- true science." Dr Zaius

Pastor, Lunar Society of Friends; CEO, Faithful Origins and Ontology League

Korihor

Post by Korihor » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:55 pm

LSOF wrote:I've submitted information, but I'm not on the map.
Well suck, I gotta fix something

Korihor

Post by Korihor » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Zadok wrote:Now this is where I'm gonna have a problem. Here's the deal,... I was raised in the Mormon Corridor (Salt Lake City, to be specific). With the exception for a few years living in the Bay area racing sail boats, I have lived in Utah all my life. I'm a few months shy of my 70th birthday and my wife and I have recently rented our house, and struck out in our Motorhome to see the part of the US we have never seen. So....this week, 10/18/16, we are in Eugene, Oregon visiting with my very TBM brother and his very apostate Wife.

Next week we will be going down the Oregon Coast to Brookings, pause for a week and then continue into California. Down the imperial valley, a moment in San Diego, and then over to Quartzsite Arizona for the winter. If you're on the route, let me know and perhaps we can enjoy a coffee, beer, or orgy together.
More of a where do you live? Not where are you this precise moment.

Zadok

Post by Zadok » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:15 am

Korihor wrote:More of a where do you live? Not where are you this precise moment.
Oh, well, in that case, I lived most of my life, so far, in the very heart of deceit and evil, even Salt Lake City.

Meilingkie

Post by Meilingkie » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:18 am

I live in Hellevoetsluis, the Netherlands

Translated it means: the locks on the foot of Hell. In the Nether-Lands to boot

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2240742#
"Getting the Mormon out of the Church is easier than getting the Mormon out of the Ex-Mormon"

moksha

Post by moksha » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:50 am

Zadok wrote:Next week we will be going down the Oregon Coast to Brookings, pause for a week and ...
If you are unable to find their famous Institute, perhaps you can check and see whether they have a famous pancake house.

Best wishes on your trip.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

SeeNoEvil

Post by SeeNoEvil » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:20 pm

I escaped from the MorCor last summer and now live in a forest about 50 miles from Lake Tahoe on the California side. Zadok it sounds like you and your DW are having the best trip of a lifetime! Awesome! Send us updates along the way :D
"Every event that has taken place in this universe has led you to this moment.
... The real question is, what will you do with this moment?" - Unknown

"Never arrive @ a point where you know everything - Korihor57

Zadok

Post by Zadok » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:58 pm

moksha wrote: If you are unable to find their famous Institute, perhaps you can check and see whether they have a famous pancake house.
Thank you Oh Great Penguin. We will be visiting the Brookings Penguin Institute, which is currently involved in studies of overweight penguins and emus. Their hope is to find a cure before global warming wipes out our food supply and solves the problem naturally. To date they have received millions in Government Grants and Donations from questionable religions and foundations, and.... well you can see the problem if the solution comes naturally, then all their funding will evaporate and leave them penniless in a sea of non-obesity.

cwald

Post by cwald » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:46 pm

Done.
"Jesus gave us the gospel, but Satan invented church. It takes serious evil to formalize faith into something tedious and then pile guilt on anyone who doesn’t participate enthusiastically." - Robert Kirby

LSOF

Post by LSOF » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:59 pm

I still only see "Korihor" on the map.
"I appreciate your flesh needs to martyr me." Parture

"There is no contradiction between faith and science --- true science." Dr Zaius

Pastor, Lunar Society of Friends; CEO, Faithful Origins and Ontology League

clean sweep

Post by clean sweep » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:25 am

Have to do the link from a non-blocked computer. At this point I will just say I live in, have lived in and was born in the Utah/Idaho Mormon Corridor. I have other stints for a short time outside of the corridor but really this is it.
The organization and constant onward sweep of this movement exemplifies the resentment of the many toward the selfishness, greed and the neglect of the few. John L. Lewis

Silver Girl

Post by Silver Girl » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:07 pm

I signed the form, but I live in an area that is not heavily saturated with members (Thanks be to God), so I didn't specify the state. I'm in the USA. That's all you'll get from me on a public document.
Silver Girl is sailing into the future. She is no longer scared.

CarpetGuy

Post by CarpetGuy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Zadok wrote:
My MIL and her husband have done the same as you and spent the winter in an RV in Quartzsite several times. Amazing how big that tiny place grows in winter with all the snowbirds.

If you want a real cheap thrill in Quartzsite you need to go check out the used book store that is in town. Just be prepared to try not to scream or stare too long at the store owner. Lets just say he's got balls to wear what he does!

achilles

Post by achilles » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:00 pm

I grew up in Cache Valley, have lived in CA, UT, ID, CO, and OH. Currently live just north of Brigham City.
“For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”

― Carl Sagan

sc89

Post by sc89 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:56 am

There seems to be only 2 people in the US in NOM ;)

I'm in Great Falls, MT. I no longer care who knows where and who I am.

HighMaintenance

Post by HighMaintenance » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:49 am

Tucson, AZ
Somewhere on a toilet wall I read the words 'You form a line to formalize the former lies.' And I finally saw the truth - Slipknot

Zadok

Post by Zadok » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:46 am

CarpetGuy wrote:If you want a real cheap thrill in Quartzsite you need to go check out the used book store that is in town. Just be prepared to try not to scream or stare too long at the store owner. Lets just say he's got balls to wear what he does!
I have heard about his wardrobe, at least his clothing budget is under control. (Grin)

SeeNoEvil

Post by SeeNoEvil » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:24 pm

Zadok wrote:
CarpetGuy wrote:If you want a real cheap thrill in Quartzsite you need to go check out the used book store that is in town. Just be prepared to try not to scream or stare too long at the store owner. Lets just say he's got balls to wear what he does!
I have heard about his wardrobe, at least his clothing budget is under control. (Grin)
Cheap thrill? Now this sounds interesting! You definitely need to post pictures! :D
"Every event that has taken place in this universe has led you to this moment.
... The real question is, what will you do with this moment?" - Unknown

"Never arrive @ a point where you know everything - Korihor57