"There is No Integrity Left in the Church"

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
moksha

Re: "There is No Integrity Left in the Church"

Post by moksha » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:38 pm

consiglieri wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:22 pm
And that is if you consider an agreement "binding" when the one being disciplined is forced to sign the document as a condition precedent to attending his own disciplinary council.
Do you suspect that a court would hold any content of a punitive tribunal to be sacred?
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Random

Re: "There is No Integrity Left in the Church"

Post by Random » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:56 am

Hagoth wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:17 pm
I agree that I will not make use of any audio, video recording, or transmission of the entire meeting or the disciplinary council.
I can see a possible weakness that it does not say "entire meeting or any portion thereof." Is that the loophole?
Definite loophole if the entire meeting was not recorded - but someone else ended up recording it. Correct?

(Okay, I really bumped this to see if moksha's question would be answered.)
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK