#Sex strike

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
Red Ryder

#Sex strike

Post by Red Ryder » Wed May 15, 2019 10:01 am

The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announced today their support for The First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in declaring opposition to the wave of Apostasy running rampant upon The Church!

“Our religious mind control rights are being erased.

Until Prophets, Seers, and Revelators have doctrinal control over your minds we just cannot risk further apostasy.

JOIN THE Q12 and THE FP by not having missionary position sex with your legally and lawful opposite sex traditional gendered spouse until we get their hearts, minds, and testimonies back.

We are calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on.”

Responding to media requests, Church spokesman Elder Micheal McLean broke out in song loudly crooning “We’re Not Alone......Say it one more time, We’re not alone....Our sexless Mormon marriages are now Divine..... we haven’t had sex.... since 1929..... we’re not alone!”
“It always devolves to Pantaloons. Always.” ~ Fluffy

“I switched baristas” ~ Lady Gaga

“Those who do not move do not notice their chains.” ~Rosa Luxemburg

Corsair

Re: #Sex strike

Post by Corsair » Wed May 15, 2019 11:15 am

Red Ryder wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:01 am
JOIN THE Q12 and THE FP by not having missionary position sex with your legally and lawful opposite sex traditional gendered spouse until we get their hearts, minds, and testimonies back.
Question: I am not having sex with any apostle at this time. Does this directive apply to me?

Anon70

Post by Anon70 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:42 am

Red Ryder wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:01 am
Curious if other positions are still ok?......asking for a friend.

wtfluff

Post by wtfluff » Wed May 15, 2019 2:33 pm

Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

Thoughtful

Post by Thoughtful » Wed May 15, 2019 4:52 pm

I promise no sex with active LDS.

Good thing Spouseman isnt active.

2bizE

Post by 2bizE » Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 pm

Being Mormon, I’m not familiar with the different types and positions of sex. I have just ordered from amazon Kama Sutra for beginners.
I hope this will help me find the sex life I never new existed as I was only aware of the missionary position and the position cows use to mate. (Note: I’ve read the book “sexual position of cows” and that’s how I know of that one position.)
~2bizE

moksha

Post by moksha » Wed May 15, 2019 9:08 pm

2bizE wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 pm
(Note: I’ve read the book “sexual position of cows” and that’s how I know of that one position.)
Is that from Mormon Doctrine where Elder Bruce R. McConkie writes, "Four feet good, two feet bad"?
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha