Bras

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
2bizE

Bras

Post by 2bizE » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:45 pm

Ladies, how many bras does the average woman have/need?
~2bizE

alas

Re: Bras

Post by alas » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:29 am

2bizE wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:45 pm
You know, no matter how often women complain on NOM about “some man asking us about our underwear” it just never seems to get through to the men :lol:

Seriously.

Depends.

1. what size is she? Once you get to a DD cup, they cost a minor fortune for anything worth anything. But if you are an A cup, you can get cute things on sale cheap. Funny they cost much more if you need them than if they are purely decoration. When they cost a fortune, you tend to buy fewer.

2. How often does she wash? Does she wash them individually by hand, throw them in with whatever, or wait till she has a “batch” of just delicates?

3. Or how many days does she wear them before washing? I know women who wear them over Gs who insist they can wear them several days. Others, normal women who wear them next to skin change every day or more if they get sweaty.

4. Does she own specialty bras, such as sports bras, strapless bras, colored or black to not show under clothing?

5. Why do you want to know something about women’s underwear?

Fifi de la Vergne

Post by Fifi de la Vergne » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:37 am

alas wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:29 am
2bizE wrote:
You know, no matter how often women complain on NOM about “some man asking us about our underwear” it just never seems to get through to the men :lol:

Seriously. . . .Why do you want to know something about women’s underwear?
Yeah . . . my first thought was to hope you're not looking for ammunition against your SO in an argument over her supply. Because that would not be cool.
Last edited by Fifi de la Vergne on Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joy is the emotional expression of the courageous Yes to one's own true being.

2bizE

Post by 2bizE » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:25 pm

alas wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:29 am
2bizE wrote:

Seriously.

Depends.

1. what size is she? Once you get to a DD cup, they cost a minor fortune for anything worth anything. But if you are an A cup, you can get cute things on sale cheap. Funny they cost much more if you need them than if they are purely decoration. When they cost a fortune, you tend to buy fewer.

2. How often does she wash? Does she wash them individually by hand, throw them in with whatever, or wait till she has a “batch” of just delicates?

3. Or how many days does she wear them before washing? I know women who wear them over Gs who insist they can wear them several days. Others, normal women who wear them next to skin change every day or more if they get sweaty.

4. Does she own specialty bras, such as sports bras, strapless bras, colored or black to not show under clothing?

5. Why do you want to know something about women’s underwear?
So, my wife just got a new bra. She showed me her old worn out one. She is like A cup I think.
Anyway, she literally just has one bra. Rarely wears sports bras. Always wears a bra. Only has one I swear. I would think they would be like socks where you have a bunch of them, but she only has one. I’m asking about bras because I think she needs more in her collection.
~2bizE

Thoughtful

Post by Thoughtful » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:44 pm

Most women I know have like 3. One they love, one they like ok when the one is being washed, and one for certain outfits. Oh and if they workout, 1-3 sport bras too.

Cnsl1

Post by Cnsl1 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:02 am

My wife has a bunch of bras. I would guess about a dozen, but there might be more. Different styles, colors, sorts, including sports bras. I think she's said that the bras she gets at Victoria Secret are better, but that they usually cost more. I know that I don't buy bras for her, but it's ok if I buy her panties. I think bras are something you kinda have to buy yourself. I mention this in case you're thinking of adding to her collection of one. Caveat cuptor... Let the bra buyer beware.

Kishkumen

Post by Kishkumen » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:50 am

well worth a listen regardless if you wear a bra or not.

https://99percentinvisible.org/episode/ ... brassiere/

FiveFingerMnemonic

Post by FiveFingerMnemonic » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:26 pm

My guess is they last much longer when worn over the G's like my wife does.