Consiglieri's Meet up at St. George Lion

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
deacon blues

Consiglieri's Meet up at St. George Lion

Post by deacon blues » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:51 am

I have learned that Consiglieri is having an event at the St. George Red Lion this Sunday at 2:00 PM. This is normally my nap time, but I am interested in driving down and back Sunday, unless the weather is bad. Anyone else interested?
God is Love. God is Truth. The greatest problem with organized religion is that the organization becomes god, rather than a means of serving God.

Corsair

Re: Consiglieri's Meet up at St. George Lion

Post by Corsair » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:32 am

Here's hoping that Consiglieri makes it down to Phoenix sometime. I'm confident that certain local apostates would happily drink him under table.

Random

Post by Random » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:58 pm

Dang! Wish I had a car (plus it's one of my kids' birthday that day). Does it cost anything?
There are 2 Gods. One who created us. The other you created. The God you made up is just like you-thrives on flattery-makes you live in fear.

Believe in the God who created us. And the God you created should be abolished.
PK

deacon blues

Post by deacon blues » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:01 am

I'm watching the weather, and it doesn't look good. I've had some scary experiences on I-15 in the wintertime. Maybe RFM will post about it on Mormon Discussions. I would like to meet him.
God is Love. God is Truth. The greatest problem with organized religion is that the organization becomes god, rather than a means of serving God.

deacon blues

Post by deacon blues » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:48 am

5 inches of snow in Sandy this morning. Regrettably I think I will stay home.😕
Hopefully someone will take notes and post somewhere.