My State Just Shut Down

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
Apologeticsislying

My State Just Shut Down

Post by Apologeticsislying » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:53 pm

Well, we are now officially doing our Idaho part to make sure Mormons no longer embarrass themselves with their powerless priesthood against Corona Virus. We is shut down for business for 21 days.
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

Just This Guy

Re: My State Just Shut Down

Post by Just This Guy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:57 am

What state do you live in?
"The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -- Douglas Adams

wtfluff

Post by wtfluff » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:08 am

Good luck Apologeticsislying. It's likely that all of us will be there at some point methinks.

Just This Guy wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:57 am
What state do you live in?
Idaho?
Apologeticsislying wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:53 pm
... our Idaho part ...
Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions. -Frater Ravus

IDKSAF -RubinHighlander

You can surrender without a prayer...

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:05 am

Now Covid 19 is literally right on my doorstep, just 1 mile away,........sigh....... fortunately its in a hospital, but the guy had traveled and caught it. Man when they say STAY home, they MEAN it. Just EVERYONE be careful and follow the cleanliness guidelines. I sing happy birthday to myself 3 times instead of two, scrubbing rigorously all the while. Spooky times man, and it's going to swing around a second time this fall, so just because we make it through July, does NOT mean relax......I'm just sayin,..
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

2bizE

Post by 2bizE » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:49 pm

Is there an exception in the shutdown to allow missionaries to roam free? Or is that just in the irresponsible minds of mission presidents?
~2bizE

Apologeticsislying

Post by Apologeticsislying » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:16 pm

2bizE wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:49 pm
Is there an exception in the shutdown to allow missionaries to roam free? Or is that just in the irresponsible minds of mission presidents?
Hey, when a mission president has a revelation, life is valueless, the ONLY thing is the Gospel.........now get back out there Elder and stop thinking!