Ricky Gervis is LDS???

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
A New Name

Ricky Gervis is LDS???

Post by A New Name » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:15 pm

I just finished listening to RFM's podcast "Christians v. Pharisees" with Peter Bleakley. It was very good. But listening to Peter's English accent, all I could see in my mind was RFM interviewing Ricky Gervis. Pete has the same voice, cadence, and somewhat snarking attitude at Ricky. I loved it!

Reuben

Re: Ricky Gervis is LDS???

Post by Reuben » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:58 pm

I heard Steve Martin is Mormon.
Learn to doubt the stories you tell about yourselves and your adversaries.

Corsair

Post by Corsair » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:52 pm

A New Name wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:15 pm
I just finished listening to RFM's podcast "Christians v. Pharisees" with Peter Bleakley. It was very good. But listening to Peter's English accent, all I could see in my mind was RFM interviewing Ricky Gervis. Pete has the same voice, cadence, and somewhat snarking attitude at Ricky. I loved it!
That' is hilariously accurate. Now I have a face for the voice even though it's obviously the wrong one.

moksha

Post by moksha » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:48 pm

Same accent as Gervais and James Cordon.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha