Keeping up with Trump

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
User avatar
moksha
Posts: 5153
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by moksha » Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:07 pm

Project 2025

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkeGixHvb4k

No more of those so-called "Dutch Leftist" windmills aggravating Trump and killing our birds!!! Straight shooting America First dictatorship only.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

User avatar
moksha
Posts: 5153
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by moksha » Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:19 pm

The latest documentary from the Lincoln Project:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpLpOtFNFWg&t=2s
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

User avatar
SaidNobody
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:03 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by SaidNobody » Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:10 pm

moksha wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:07 pm
Project 2025

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkeGixHvb4k

No more of those so-called "Dutch Leftist" windmills aggravating Trump and killing our birds!!! Straight shooting America First dictatorship only.
This had nothing to do with Trump. His was agenda 47. But you guys almost got your way today. I love how your version of democracy is to get rid of the competition. It's always been that way for you guys.

Whip up all that misplaced hate. Maybe you'll get him yet

Cnsl1
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:27 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Cnsl1 » Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:06 pm

Nah, you got it all wrong, SN. The folks who really really hate Trump don't own guns and wouldn't shoot anyone. Lol

I think the feller who took the potshots was a republigun. As far as I've heard, there's no identified motive. I'm glad he was not successful. As much as I dislike Trump, I do not wish him assassinated.

As it's turned out, my guess is that this incident will help him a little bit but not a lot bit. That's just my guess. I really don't know F about S when it comes to plodishitz. And I think most of us know less about it than we think we do.

User avatar
moksha
Posts: 5153
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by moksha » Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:37 pm

Judge Aileen Cannon has dismissed Trump's stolen documents case. While the 11th Circuit Court could remove Cannon, I suspect they will stand down knowing the Trump Supreme Court would have Cannon's back.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

User avatar
SaidNobody
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:03 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by SaidNobody » Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:17 am

Cnsl1 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:06 pm
Nah, you got it all wrong, SN. The folks who really really hate Trump don't own guns and wouldn't shoot anyone. Lol

I think the feller who took the potshots was a republigun. As far as I've heard, there's no identified motive. I'm glad he was not successful. As much as I dislike Trump, I do not wish him assassinated.

As it's turned out, my guess is that this incident will help him a little bit but not a lot bit. That's just my guess. I really don't know F about S when it comes to plodishitz. And I think most of us know less about it than we think we do.
I don't think it's about the gun. Perhaps to some people it is. This kid probably really thought he was going to save America. Anyone who listens to the news sources of the left really would believe that Trump is a threat to democracy. Because they say it all the time. How many people wouldn't go back and get Hitler if they could? And when you're calling the president candidate Hitler, of course, they're going to be kids who want to do that. There are many kids on social media right now and they were genuinely confused why it wouldn't be a good thing. It's illegal to assassinate presidents, obviously that wasn't going to stop him. You only have to spend a few minutes a week listening to left leaning media to know that this was coming.

I'm sure you have noticed, but many of the kids that are his age and really upset that he didn't succeed. They've been raised on this kind of hateful rhetoric. That they must stop P-45 at all cost. I don't like p-46. I personally watched him commit what I think was a serious crime back in 2006. I seriously think he is selling out our country in many ways, such with his connections with Ukraine. The whole Democrat party owns almost all the energy resources in old Yugoslavia. Wesley Clark, former Commander of the NATO forces wasn't charge of the operation about 6 years ago. Kind of hard to follow. But after the Balkans war, President Clinton and some of his operations went in and took over many of the resources of those countries. Perhaps not directly, but they have somebody like Hunter sitting on the board of those companies. I hear even mitt Romney is involved. Though I haven't seen his part.

The point is, I dislike p46, but I don't hate him. I'm going to vote against him. But I'm not going to imply that he is the devil or anything like that. I think that's just dirty politics.

Thanks for replying

User avatar
SaidNobody
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:03 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by SaidNobody » Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:19 am

moksha wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:37 pm
Judge Aileen Cannon has dismissed Trump's stolen documents case. While the 11th Circuit Court could remove Cannon, I suspect they will stand down knowing the Trump Supreme Court would have Cannon's back.
They dropped the case because they for one, knew it was illegal. Stuff about Jack Smith was being said way before the supreme Court said anything. They said it when he opened the case that he had no standing and had been illegitimately placed. That the supreme Court held that up or is going to, it's just doing their job. All of those cases are worthless. I don't know if you hear it in your news sources but they found the same stuff and biden's garage. And what was worse, it wasn't secured. And he had shared the top secret information or confidential information with his Ghost Rider which was illegal. But everybody quietly pushed that aside. Why? It's sort of illegal, but not really. But that they went after Trump for this just shows the hatred. Supreme Court does their job. There's different opinions but they're justified. The justification document for the decision was about 95 pages. Which I read through some of it. The case didn't have a prayer.

User avatar
Hagoth
Posts: 7174
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:13 pm

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by Hagoth » Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:49 pm

SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:19 am
I don't know if you hear it in your news sources but they found the same stuff and biden's garage.
And they should hold Biden accountable.

But Trump's circumstances are very different. He lied about having the documents and he denied multiple requests to return them. They are OUR property, not his. Biden handed his over voluntarily as soon as they were discovered.

Dropping the charges against Trump is flat-out corruption. And now there is a precedent. Any former president, Republican or Democrat, can now simply claim he he owns any secret documents he cares to steal from the White House. Well done, Cannon!
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

User avatar
moksha
Posts: 5153
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Re: Keeping up with Trump

Post by moksha » Wed Jul 17, 2024 12:36 am

SaidNobody wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:19 am
moksha wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:37 pm
Judge Aileen Cannon has dismissed Trump's stolen documents case. While the 11th Circuit Court could remove Cannon, I suspect they will stand down knowing the Trump Supreme Court would have Cannon's back.
They dropped the case because they for one, knew it was illegal.
While I usually use he/she pronouns, Aileen Cannon can be they.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests