Did I get excommunicated?

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
MoPag

Did I get excommunicated?

Post by MoPag »

Or is the board just glitchy? I can comment as long as I don't sign in first. Then when I hit submit, I get the General Error page. I might try making a new profile. General NOMference is less than one week away!
...walked eye-deep in hell
believing in old men’s lies...--Ezra Pound
Hagoth

Re: Did I get excommunicated?

Post by Hagoth »

Things should be much better now, MoPag. I hope you are still with us!
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."
MoPag

Post by MoPag »

I'm still here!! Thanks for getting things up and running again!

It felt weird not doing NOMference. But Oaks will probably in charge in April, so we'll have to do something special for that sh!tshow!!!
...walked eye-deep in hell
believing in old men’s lies...--Ezra Pound
moksha

Post by moksha »

MoPag wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:54 pm I'm still here!! Thanks for getting things up and running again!

It felt weird not doing NOMference. But Oaks will probably in charge in April, so we'll have to do something special for that sh!tshow!!!
I missed MoPag's Fall NOMference. Fortunately, Nemo and RFM helped pick up the pieces of my disappointment.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha
2bizE

Post by 2bizE »

It appears in preparation for the transfer of power from the mostly dead Nelson to the nearly dead Oaks, a swarm of Russian Hackers who happen to be Mormon, but not fully living the Word of Wisdom as well as not paying tithing on their extortion activities, have been commissioned by Oaks to hack this NOM site. In return, the hackers are guaranteed salvation if they convert their bitcoins to tithing dollars as part of the 3rd anointing.
~2bizE
Linked

Post by Linked »

MoPag wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 10:54 pm I'm still here!! Thanks for getting things up and running again!

I missed NOMference too. It's nice to commiserate here. Although this session there was not much to commiserate over in the Linked home, because no one watched a single session...
Hagoth wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 8:43 pm Things should be much better now, MoPag. I hope you are still with us!
Thanks for your service Hagoth and the Tapir Team!
"I would write about life. Every person would be exactly as important as any other. All facts would also be given equal weightiness. Nothing would be left out. Let others bring order to chaos. I would bring chaos to order" - Kurt Vonnegut
Just This Guy

Post by Just This Guy »

Linked wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2024 1:49 pm

I missed NOMference too. It's nice to commiserate here. Although this session there was not much to commiserate over in the Linked home, because no one watched a single session...
I completely forgot that Conference was happening. The only reason I remember was Sunday night, RFM's reviews showed up on my podcast feed.

That was nice. :lol:

Either I have really trimmed down my Facebook friends, or people are not as preachy about conference these days. I didn't see anyone pushing conference before hand.
"The story so far: In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -- Douglas Adams
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Nice to see the forum back up. Thanks to those who work to keep it alive.