What are you drinking right now?

Chat about a topic supported by books, TED Talks, podcasts, personal experience, philosophies of mankind mingled with humor (shout out to IOT), and maybe we’ll even do a google hangout or conference call once a month.
Apologeticsislying

Re: What are you drinking right now?

Post by Apologeticsislying » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:54 pm

moksha wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:34 pm
Past memories: Chocolate marshmallow peanut butter shake with added macadamia and walnuts at the Iceberg Drive Inn.

A loaf of bread
A chocolate marshmallow peanut butter shake with added macadamia and walnuts
And thou beside me in the wilderness
Ah, paradise enough!
YUM!!!! But if I am with thee in the wilderness, we still must practice social distancing. :lol:
The same energy that emerges from the fountain of eternity into time, is the Holy Grail at the center of the universe of the inexhaustible vitality in each of our hearts. The Holy Grail, like the Kingdom of God, is within. -Joseph Campbell-

moksha

Post by moksha » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:23 am

Dalgona Coffee
2 tsp Instant Coffee
2 tsp Sugar
2 tsp warm Water

Whip or whisk till foamy. Scoop into a cup of milk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wspx839B5x0

This is being suggested on the internet as a relief for stay-at-home boredom.
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

Lithium Sunset

Post by Lithium Sunset » Sun May 24, 2020 2:50 pm

I had two bottles of Angry Orchard Hard Cider last night with two unopened bottles still in the fridge; a gift from a friend. It was good enough, I guess. I want to try hard lemonade now. I think I still like mixed drinks best (yay vodka!) but I have called it- I hate wine. I just can’t do it... I feel sorry for those who have to watch the face I pull with every sip. I dread it drinking it, every type.

Drinking is still a strange thing for me. I seem to have a two drink limit. I don’t think like how I feel after that. I just want enough to make me relax and laugh more. I think I would try more types if I could buy it in the grocery stores... I have yet to go into a liquor store and to do it now seems weirder than ever. I’m a baby too about being experimental with delivery. Oh well, haha, there is no rush I guess.
"The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures; and have courage when things go wrong." -Laura Ingalls Wilder

Thoughtful

Post by Thoughtful » Mon May 25, 2020 5:45 pm

Coffee with caramel creamer this afternoon. Unbearably drowsy so went for it. I usually don't take caffeine after 2pm.

Hermey

Post by Hermey » Mon May 25, 2020 8:31 pm

I just hit some Hell's OG. This strain is fantastic. Chasing it with some peach ice tea.