Mormon Stories Interviews RFM

Discussions toward a better understanding of LDS doctrine, history, and culture. Discussion of Christianity, religion, and faith in general is welcome.
consiglieri

Mormon Stories Interviews RFM

Post by consiglieri » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:25 pm

Marathon interview with John Dehlin last Friday.

Currently up on his fb page.

I had a blast!!!

deacon blues

Re: Mormon Stories Interviews RFM

Post by deacon blues » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:50 pm

I would like to listen to this, but I don't do facebook. (I'm a millenial) will it be posted on regular Mormon Stories?
God is Love. God is Truth

Corsair

Post by Corsair » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:32 pm

deacon blues wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:50 pm
I would like to listen to this, but I don't do facebook. (I'm a millenial) will it be posted on regular Mormon Stories?
Yes, John will have it up on mormonstories.org within a few days after editing and uploading. I have never listened to any of his live interviews either, but the full recording will be along shortly.

oliblish

Post by oliblish » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:17 pm

deacon blues wrote:I would like to listen to this, but I don't do facebook. (I'm a millenial) will it be posted on regular Mormon Stories?
I don’t think you need an account to watch. Just go to Facebook and search for Mormon stories podcast. The videos are there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stands next to Kolob, called by the Egyptians Oliblish, which is the next grand governing creation near to the celestial or the place where God resides; holding the key of power also, pertaining to other planets; as revealed from God to Abraham