Should Utah Declare Men's Bathrooms Tampon Free?

This is for encouragement, ideas, and support for people going through a faith transition no matter where you hope to end up. This is also the place to laugh, cry, and love together.
moksha

Should Utah Declare Men's Bathrooms Tampon Free?

Post by moksha » Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:37 pm

Do you think the Utah Legislature should declare Utah men's bathrooms to be tampon-free zones?
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

HappierNow

Re: Should Utah Declare Men's Bathrooms Tampon Free?

Post by HappierNow » Sun Aug 11, 2024 7:47 pm

I would rather have them focus on things that could make the lives of Utahn’s better….like improving the air quality.

Should this be over in the Coffee Shop, rather than in Support?

Hagoth

Post by Hagoth » Mon Aug 12, 2024 7:14 am

I tried to move this post, but I guess I need to understand how that actually works.

My response: maybe old, angry white men should just not get themselves tied into knots about things like tampons. Come to think of it, maybe they should be a little bit less freaked out about bathrooms in general. Somebody needs to spread the message that going to the bathroom is not a deviant sexual act and that a device that dispenses a piece of cotton does not harm your ability to use the bathroom for its intended purpose.

I don't see anyone freaking out about how often the soap dispensers are empty in public bathrooms, something that is fairly important in terms of the essential purpose of the room.
“The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that my own is also.” -Mark Twain

Jesus: "The Kingdom of God is within you." The Buddha: "Be your own light."

moksha

Post by moksha » Thu Aug 15, 2024 5:16 pm

I suppose we could always threaten the legislature with cognitive tests, but what would that mean for the Brethren?
Good faith does not require evidence, but it also does not turn a blind eye to that evidence. Otherwise, it becomes misplaced faith.
-- Moksha

2bizE

Post by 2bizE » Thu Aug 15, 2024 9:00 pm

I do not support removing tampons from Men’s washrooms.
My mind reflects on the late 1990s when Lays came out with the new WoW potato chips. They were advertised as being an amazing health product as they had the fat substitute Olestra later changed to Olean in them. What could possibly go wrong?
Well, one of the side effects was anal leakage. You couldn’t stray far from home and having a change of underwear pants was a must…now, what does this have to do with tampons you may ask? I think having tampons available in the men’s restroom could be an excellent leakage protection mechanism for assisting those men consuming Olestra.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx9LSEjgQ ... BsZWFrYWdl
~2bizE